Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @756.27
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  MageRing - A webring for magic themed websites and profiles


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: MageRing - A webring for magic themed websites and profiles  (Read 1562 times)
Bone-A Lisa
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Feelin' Spooky
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bonealisa
Matrix: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 28 Jul 2024 @072 » Toggle Font Embed

I know this is probably a pretty niche group inside a niche group, and don't expect many people to be in it, but I got the idea to make a webring for magic themed websites and profiles, and just got it setup here: https://magering.net. It's pretty rough and the theme is just a copy and paste of my website theme which is basically just a heavily edited sadgrl template, but it is functioning!

The webring is built using this repo from TooManyBees on GitHub. It's a static site built using Jekyll and GitHub Pages, so everything can be done from the repo.

I am a certified wizard enjoyer, and have set up my website to reflect that. I also have run into a few other websites that are also either wizard or occult themed that are really cool! So I figure having a webring to collect a list of them would be neat! :grin:

If anyone here has a magic themed website, I'd be happy to add you to the ring! :D Or if you have any tips or suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them!

Logged

https://dakotamarshall.net/static/imgs/standwith.png https://dragcave.net/image/bDFXh.gif https://dragcave.net/image/BOLsi.gif https://dragcave.net/image/2suZM.gif https://dakotamarshall.net/static/imgs/y2k.gif


https://pfq.link/?dFQ6H=party_oras.png
beelzebabe
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Desire to be dissolved (-:
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 03 Apr 2025 @695 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh word? Applying

Logged

~ CUPIO DISSOLVI ~

https://beelzebabe.neocities.org/home/assets/Buttons/beelzebabe-new-spirals.gif

~ DESIRE TO BE DISSOLVED ~
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe