Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @386.11 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  *looks at you suspiciously*

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *looks at you suspiciously*  (Read 1003 times)
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: May 21, 2022 @114.36 »

<_< Hellooooooooo .... >_>
my name's francie! i will also accept neo i'm 21 and use she/her. i like angels and candy and funny little creatures. my favorite kinds of games are virtual pets + anything where you can have an avatar and talk to other people. i just like dressing up a little guy and exploring and chatting! i have a running list of games like these and no idea what i'm doing with it yet. recommendations appreciated >: D

i run a personal neocities site where i make pages for whatever i feel like and i have had a pretty good time with that! customizability is a big thing for me so i love that you can make websites look and be however you want. my dream is to make my own virtual pet website when i am in my 30s or 40s but game coding is pretty daunting so i'd rather pay other people to do that part LOL.

i love discord but i much prefer the pace of forums so i was glad to see this place! i'm always on the lookout for a fun forum. i honestly do not remember where i heard about melonland but i think it must have been from someone on neocities. happy to be here! : P
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023 @681.75 by neoratz » Logged

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022 @127.77 »

Hi neo :4u: I remember your website! (I think you followed me?) anyway its very cute, I like the spinning head in your header a lot!

You should defo make a pet site, fun fact I made GifyPet in a week and it was my first JavaScript project! (Although I did know how to code other things) I know its not a full virtual pet site but heck!!

Splatoon and animal crossing are both pro games, post your town stats some time! :ozwomp:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you're new to website making here is a complete guide!
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* If you're interested in making 3D worlds check out this thread!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here first!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum on your site and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022 @134.59 »

Hi neo :4u:
THANK YAW : D and thank you for the welcome pack, i am definitely taking a look at these. i don't see you in my following... very mysterious  But you are definitely in there now LOL. i can't believe you made gifypet in such a short time!!! that is impressive! javascript is like alien language to me at the moment.... ( ~ o .o)~ perhaps i will have picked up a lot of new coding knowledge when the time comes
i will certainly post my town stats, i've been thinking about restarting my gamecube town so it would be a great opportunity :4u:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022 @138.07 »

i've been thinking about restarting my gamecube town so it would be a great opportunity

The gamecube one is great, you should!

So I actually found my original GameCube memory stick, with my original town from 2004.. I'm scared to turn it on! I'll be really sad if its gone.. and if Bob moved away.. and at all the weeds.. But Im also super curious to see it :ohdear: !

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2022 @151.75 »

So I actually found my original GameCube memory stick, with my original town from 2004.. I'm scared to turn it on! I'll be really sad if its gone.. and if Bob moved away.. and at all the weeds.. But Im also super curious to see it :ohdear: !

NO WAY... i hope you'll share it if you decide to check it out (and if it's still there ;_:wink:, that sounds awesome!!! i've never played it on an actual gamecube, we only had xbox when i was little. old towns are so special to me, i don't have any of my old towns anymore but i made extra sure to preserve them before deleting. i saved my WHOLE file from ACNL on my computer and i took lots of pictures of my childhood ACWW town. i even saved pictures of a stranger's town on a used copy i bought! (his file was Sigma from Norwack if you're curious...)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi