Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @3.89
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Languages


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print Embed
Author Topic: Languages  (Read 17103 times)
ADarkHero
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


uwu
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #45 on: Summer, 19 Aug 2026 @504 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm "only" speaking English and German.
I tried to learn Japanese on different occasions, but learning new languages is very hard for me. So... I always gave up after a while.

Logged

https://adarkhero.de/img/button88x31.gif
https://i.imgur.com/MUYNhfy.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FS1a8Lg.png
Currently into: https://i.imgur.com/ZNIp473.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FVp37B5.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/BXvcePR.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/rMJsa7H.png
 (\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Artifact Swap: Red-Throated LoonHeartcoinhead
Maddie :3
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


she/her <3
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #46 on: Autumn, 18 Sep 2026 @749 » Embed

i started learning american sign language a few years back! its been really fun, but hard to practice cuz i dont live in america hehe >~<


Logged

>~<
mongju
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: mongjuice
OS: MacOS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #47 on: Autumn, 30 Sep 2026 @481 » Embed

Technically, my first word was the Korean word "엄마", but I consider English to be my first language since I am more fluent in in compared to Korean, which I think of as a heritage language for me.

I'm very on and off about learning Korean because having ADHD makes it very hard to stay on one thing constantly. I recently got Tomodachi Life LTD, however, and set it to Korean so that I can slowly absorb more vocabulary. So far, I definitely think I've learned more Korean in this past week than these past few months where I've been too busy to fully get into studying Korean.

I hope to one day at least get to a conversational level, but even that alone is very hard for me  :drat: I admire people who learn languages as a hobby because personally language learning is just... so frustrating for me, even though I already am very immersed in Korean due to living in the country and having Korean parents. Idk lol

Logged

they/he/it + any neos :cheesy:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe