Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @534.99
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 466.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  My system's doing a con panel on web design, any tips or suggestions?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: My system's doing a con panel on web design, any tips or suggestions?  (Read 4443 times)
xX_irkeneonz_Xx
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Spring, 26 May 2022 @629 » Embed

So the guys I share a body with are doing a panel for OtherCon about creating a website. It's more focused on it for nonhumans and systems, but I figured I'd ask if anyone has anything that might be a good idea to include. We could also use any web development or HTML guides and maybe website templates if anyone has any.

I haven't seen too many of us on here, but if you are alterhuman and you'd like to give us permission to use your website as an example for the panel, that would also be great.

Logged

https://irkeneon.neocities.org/img/button.png
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 26 May 2022 @646 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh thats super cool! Im doing a public talk soon to about websites, so Iv been preparing material as well. Iv got 2 objectives with my talk;
1. To introduce people to the idea of the web revival even if they have never heard or seen anything like it before.
2. To inspire people to get involved in it and take it seriously as a platform for art and a medium of art.

I think people like stories, so Im gonna try and weave a story based on my own philosophy and how I got into website making. Then I'm gonna mix that in with some fun examples of sites I made to keep it engaging. This is also partly why I wrote my website making guide, I wanted to clarify my ideas and get things really accessible for anyone hearing my talk; maybe there's a few things in there that would be helpful to you too.
I don't know any other systems personally, but Id sure like to see more of them around! So best of luck, Im sure you'll do great :4u:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
xX_irkeneonz_Xx
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 27 May 2022 @571 » Embed

Oh thats super cool! Im doing a public talk soon to about websites, so Iv been preparing material as well. Iv got 2 objectives with my talk;
1. To introduce people to the idea of the web revival even if they have never heard or seen anything like it before.
2. To inspire people to get involved in it and take it seriously as a platform for art and a medium of art.

I think people like stories, so Im gonna try and weave a story based on my own philosophy and how I got into website making. Then I'm gonna mix that in with some fun examples of sites I made to keep it engaging. This is also partly why I wrote my website making guide, I wanted to clarify my ideas and get things really accessible for anyone hearing my talk; maybe there's a few things in there that would be helpful to you too.
I don't know any other systems personally, but Id sure like to see more of them around! So best of luck, Im sure you'll do great :4u:

That's along the lines of what we were thinking too, along with the history and importance of websites in the past. A part of why we know so much that we do now is because people made websites documenting their experiences and what their thoughts were on community discourse at the time

We may include your site as a citation, thank you! Good luck to you too :4u:

Logged

https://irkeneon.neocities.org/img/button.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe