This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @207.05
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  Greetings ~ Say HELLO if you are new here!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] Print Embed
Author Topic: Greetings ~ Say HELLO if you are new here!  (Read 70314 times)
TimeskipMiku
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #480 on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 @622 » Embed

hello :mail: everyone! I'm happy to find this forum so filled with creative people who are just doing their thing their way, with not an algorithmic feed in sight! Hope to meet a lot of you and contribute!

I like drawing and writing - I got a good deal on a wacom tablet this summer and am learning to use Krita(I'm following along with an art book, learning how to draw people that look like, well, people - it's fun).

I've recently written my first story I feel comfortable sharing, so if you want to check out my dream-world mystery story, check out  :cheerR: Still Summer on my personal blog. Be warned - English is my second language, and I learned it by translating books, so I preemptively apologize for any unusual sentences and strange word choice~~~

Happy to meet you all!

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe