Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @519.03 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | | |-+  What concerts have you cried at?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What concerts have you cried at?  (Read 98 times)
chapo
Newbie ⚓︎

haii ^_^

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: chapito
PicMix: chapapo
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Absolutely Not Related To Joined 2024!
« on: September 19, 2024 @763.19 »

These past few days I've been thinking about all the concerts I've gotten really emotional at, and I want to read other peoples experience. I'll start by sharing the experience that prompted this in the first place:

This past weekend I attended kpop girl group ARTMS's first ever show in my country and it was truly amazing! I'd been a really big fan of the original group they stemmed off from, LOONA, since 2018 and have been following the girls long hard journey to get to where they are now like my life depends on it lmao. Not only did finally seeing them in person make me get emotional, but being surrounded my people who were just as passionate about LOONA and ARTMS made me really emotional as well. It seemed like the girls had such a great time and were so thankful for the fans who waited so long to see them perform live. They ended the setlist with a cover of their original groups debut song "Hi High" which was already kind of an emotional song despite it being crazy upbeat, and the audience went nuts!!! People were screaming their hearts out and had brought balloons to throw during the show (which they ended up saving for the final song)! By the time the bridge and the last chorus came around I was sobbing uncontrollably lmaooo. The energy in the venue was so so so special, I don't think I'll ever be at a concert like that ever again.

So what experiences have you guys had?

check me out here:
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2024 @782.19 »

I've not seen a lot of music live in my time, but the two that spring to mind which got me emotional were:

The SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE I saw live in 2019 - it was based in London UK so I had to do a lot of travel, but it was totally worth. Had a really great night.

I got quite emotional seeing Wheatus and DJ Frontalot live in 2014 and last year I experienced the live music at the FFXIV fanfest convention and that was definitely an emotional time.

malice
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
PicMix: lacrymosa

View Profile WWW

Perfect Weather For Some Tea And Making ArtFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2024 @798.25 »

I've seen Evanescence three times and cried at every single show. Their songs are so emotional, it's nearly impossible not to (especially during songs like Far From Heaven and when everyone turns on their lights for My Immortal)! Also, when I saw Paramore, I totally cried during 26 and my sister got a video of me during that haha.

any/all + ev/eva ae/aer

alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

when does the work end..............

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2024 @901.46 »

I've cried at a concert in high school. not saying who since they've since had Controversy and i don't want to platform that.
I think I might have cried at Mustard Service, and I know I probably did at Panchiko. I'm not a huge crier honestly, especially not at music, but I won't deny that there's a lot of sincere emotion that I feel surrounding concerts and live music. I <3 concert

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

what game do u want to play but havent yet?

Started by 2010Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 72
Views: 8364
Last post September 15, 2024 @201.20
by Memory
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 42
Views: 5139
Last post September 29, 2024 @977.08
by boyrotting
Why do you watch YouTube?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 60
Views: 8623
Last post September 07, 2024 @193.80
by halcybutton

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi