Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @740.66
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art
| | |-+  Fall/Halloween Art/Crafts/Deco


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Fall/Halloween Art/Crafts/Deco  (Read 3875 times)
mailbox
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


friendly cowboy
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: mailbox
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Autumn, 24 Sep 2024 @549 » Toggle Font Embed

:evil: Post your fall decor! Or Halloween crafts!  :skull:
I work at a Spirit Halloween so I'd really like to see what kind of crafts or decorations people have (if any). I haven't done any yet, but as I make some maybe I'll post it. I'd like to see some art as well.  :innocent:



https://maguro.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery13/27b8643c.png?v=10a293e5

Logged

https://gifcity.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery19/c76243dc.gif?v=dc8076d6https://gifcity.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery20/4fd69745.gif?v=dc8076d6https://gifcity.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery24/caa1013c.gif?v=dc8076d6
:innocent: message me! i dont bite :happy:
your favorite boycow cowboy
https://pfq.link/?Nx6YD=party.pnghttps://pfq.link/?gJLkG=party.png
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 15 Oct 2024 @706 » Toggle Font Embed

My flatmate started a trend of buying halloween related kitchen items, and even though they moved out long ago Iv kept up the trend of trying to buy at least one kitchen related Halloween item each year!

My long term goal is to have EVERYTHING in the kitchen be spooky themed all year round  :evil: Here is the current collection!
https://nonit.me/external/images/halloween_items.jpeg

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
sisterdiecut
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


peace & love on planet earth :-)
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 18 Oct 2024 @678 » Embed

https://sisterdiecutsitsathome.neocities.org/spooky_bork.jpg

my newest spooky 'decoration' is this little witchy pup!  :smile: initially grabbed because they reminded me of my own dog <3

this one attracts a lot of lint/fluff unfortunately... but that just makes it spoOoOoOokier!  :skull:

Logged

https://sisterdiecutsitsathome.neocities.org/kittycongaline.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 31 Oct 2024 @929 » Toggle Font Embed

Meet my pumpkin!  :seal:

https://nonit.me/external/images/pumpkin_2024.jpeg

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
pencilz
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Scully you're not gonna believe thisHeckin' BnnuyFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 01 Nov 2024 @125 » Toggle Font Embed

Some little guys I made.
https://pencilz.art/images/portfolio/ghost%20figurine.jpg

https://pencilz.art/images/portfolio/crow%202.jpg

Logged

https://pencilz.art/Creatures/cheese%20car.gifhttps://pencilz.art/Images/Pencilz%20Logo%20Pixelized.gifhttps://pencilz.art/Creatures/cheese%20car.gif
sisterdiecut
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


peace & love on planet earth :-)
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 10 Nov 2024 @117 » Embed

Some little guys I made.
https://pencilz.art/images/portfolio/ghost%20figurine.jpg

https://pencilz.art/images/portfolio/crow%202.jpg


oh my goodness, those look so good!! I love all the little details on the pumpkins  :omg:

Logged

https://sisterdiecutsitsathome.neocities.org/kittycongaline.gif
swamptrogg
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


aeugh?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: swamptroggle

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
HurbyFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!MIDI Warrior
« Reply #6 on: Autumn, 27 Sep 2025 @237 » Embed

I just finished up some paper cutouts for the wall! I plan on doing more, this was really fun! It made me feel like an elementary school teacher though, lol
https://images.squidge.org/images/2025/09/26/20250926_224117.jpeg
https://images.squidge.org/images/2025/09/26/20250926_224125.jpeg
https://images.squidge.org/images/2025/09/26/20250926_232556.jpeg

Logged

https://images.squidge.org/images/2024/06/12/gangrelidles-export.gif   https://images.squidge.org/images/2024/06/12/crit.gif   https://images.squidge.org/images/2024/06/12/gangrelidles-export.gif

Artifact Swap: neko kicking feetcaramelldansen nekoclownspinMametchiDS white
pencilz
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Scully you're not gonna believe thisHeckin' BnnuyFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: Autumn, 10 Oct 2025 @191 » Toggle Font Embed

oh my goodness, those look so good!! I love all the little details on the pumpkins  :omg:

Obsessed with theeeeeese they look so fun to make!!!

Here's some little Halloween shrinky dinks I made.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/334a51ba48c6bd537fbf0fdf275c7530/c571ddc4776368e8-ea/s2048x3072/ec369e61a78538b85d5875723d7d15f89d965cd1.jpg

Logged

https://pencilz.art/Creatures/cheese%20car.gifhttps://pencilz.art/Images/Pencilz%20Logo%20Pixelized.gifhttps://pencilz.art/Creatures/cheese%20car.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe