Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 23, 2024 - @927.70 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Stars Posts: 59/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | | |-+  ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ TECHNO/EXPERIMENTAL ELECTRONIC MUSIC SUGGESTIONS!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ TECHNO/EXPERIMENTAL ELECTRONIC MUSIC SUGGESTIONS!!  (Read 138 times)
meatman
Newbie ⚓︎

I LIKE IT MEATY!!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: October 05, 2024 @749.81 »

HELLO ALL

I was wanting to share the popular, and somewhat niche, experimental producers and musicians I've been finding around youtube and spotify. I have some artists in mind, in which I will use this topic as a masterpost hub for my routine suggestions. If you're interested please bookmark for reminders! :transport:

This will include what I believe to be in an ambient style of music, or techno bordering berlin, hardcore, or industrial style to the best of my knowledge. an idea of the music style I am trying to go for is something like Aphex Twin, or Daft Punk.

- MEATMAN :pc:

- meaty
meatman
Newbie ⚓︎

I LIKE IT MEATY!!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2024 @760.30 »

ARTIST - MAURIZIO

At about 15k monthly listeners, Maurizio is a name of Mortis Von Oswald, who also owns part of Basic Channel, according to subreddits and google (lmao). The M-Series Album (picture displayed) Is the only full album of this supposedly short-lived project of Mortis. If you like techno that's not fast paced and erratic, this is for you! It's a compilation of very steady tracks with just enough rhythm to invite the user to make a slight tap of the foot. It can be described as Dub Techno and Berlin Minimal. If you're studying, taking a night drive, or really need to count some sheep, give this a try!  :cheerR:

:pc:

- meaty
BlackMageGaming
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!Black Mage HatJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2024 @858.84 »

I absolutely LOVE electronic music, it's my favorite genre by far. Daft Punk and Aphex Twin are 100% favorites of mine. I don't know if this thread is open for others to add to, but I have some personal recommendations in this genre.

BLKSMIITH

Blksmiith is a lesser known musician who creates music in the genre of "emo break beat" which to me is a cool mix of breakcore and electronica. If you're looking for fast tunes, his music is a perfect fit, I personally listen to it when I'm gaming. His soundcloud can be found here

Groovy Kaiju

I found Groovy Kaiju online and fell in love with his take on genres like "Future Funk" and "Vapor Funk". I really like his more relaxing tunes but can also get down to his quicker beats. I like to listen to it when I'm driving. His bandcamp can be found here

Justice

I know that Justice is more mainstream than the others in this list, but I absolutely love their music. It feels like a continuation to the sound that Daft Punk was creating, and after discovering them after Daft Punk had disbanded, it felt like it was meant to be. If you like Daft Punk, I think you'd love Justice. You can find their music on Spotify here

"The joy of living far outweighs the fear of death."
~ Black Mage #288

DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I FOUND A PONEH

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!Bred :320% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2024 @16.06 »

Do you do any of that old 90s british hardcore stuff, or anything like Juno Reactor? I have this industrial remix comp of ACDC songs also

meatman
Newbie ⚓︎

I LIKE IT MEATY!!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2024 @719.81 »

ARTIST- MACHINE GIRL

Machine Girl is an all time favorite. While not necessarily as niche as it used to be, I still think they're my favorite introduction to what I see as Breakcore mainly, and some experimental Acid Techno. Their first album, Wlfgrl, is a great ease into the more hardcore style their albums take later on like the "Reporpoised Phantasies EP", (see picture). The tracks of Wlfgrl, 2014, are much more steady and still contain that hard drumming style. a couple albums later in 2017 came my intro to the album, "...Because I'm Young Arrogant and Hate Everything You Stand For", which introduced me to a harder sound, notably "Sad Claps". If you want music to chill out to, rage to, drown people out in a busy setting to, this artist is for you! a friend of mine once said it is in fact great for the act tuning one out. :cheerR:

Spotify Link - HERE!!!

- meaty
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Here be dragons

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2024 @824.13 »

My favorite album I heard this year might have been "Taku Sugimoto & Günter Müller - I am happy if you are":

Also, do you know the "classics" of the experimental area? They are old, but most of them are still rather uncommon today :).
The bird of passage from Stockhausen is great, and I also liked many things I heard from the PRES. From this area, you might also want to check out Iannis Xenakis.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Freeware music goodies!

Started by phodicaeBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 5
Views: 2707
Last post February 13, 2022 @285.71
by easy_breezy
Free Hosting for Music - Cybergrunge.net

Started by ellievoyydBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 7
Views: 2580
Last post February 15, 2022 @110.05
by ellievoyyd
My system's doing a con panel on web design, any tips or suggestions?

Started by xX_irkeneonz_XxBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 2
Views: 1456
Last post May 27, 2022 @570.76
by xX_irkeneonz_Xx

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi