Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 25, 2024 - @518.01 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 32/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Help me find this cool website compilation book from 2000

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help me find this cool website compilation book from 2000  (Read 183 times)
Orfej_sa

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: October 11, 2024 @536.44 »

The book in question is this one:

I discovered it on a vintage item seller's Instagram page. On their post they showed a few photos of the books contents and I found it really cool (I would link the post but they removed it after the book was sold).
If anyone could help my find a pdf of it I'd be over the moon but I'm aware it probably doesn't exist. I've tried looking for it by myself but it all led to dead ends. There are a few listings for the physical book but it just isn't realistic for me to pay for the shipping.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2024 @559.73 »

I was able to find a copy that would ship to me for 5 euro so I grabbed it :grin: When the Internet Archive is back up we might be able to find a PDF there, but if there is none I'll scan it when it arrives!  :4u:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: candycanearter

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2024 @864.32 »

I was able to find a copy that would ship to me for 5 euro so I grabbed it :grin: When the Internet Archive is back up we might be able to find a PDF there, but if there is none I'll scan it when it arrives!  :4u:

That seems like an absolute steal!! Good on you for finding it at such a low price (i have no idea how much that converts to in USD since im a dum american :P) If it's not on the IA, you should totally upload it! Do you have a book scanner at your local library you could use? Tho of course, if you are going to upload it, use a unique password ^^

new to oldnet be nice

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2024 @894.12 »

Do you have a book scanner at your local library you could use?
I've never heard of a book scanner, but I checked and there is one at my university library I should have access too for free (its a bit unclear if they will allow my to scan my own book), but I can definitely try that! Thanks for the tip :grin:

Will see how many pages it is, I don't wanna be standing there for hours scanning, but it sounds like this book scanner would be a lot faster than using a home document scanner and should give better results!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: candycanearter

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2024 @900.89 »

I've never heard of a book scanner, but I checked and there is one at my university library I should have access too for free (its a bit unclear if they will allow my to scan my own book), but I can definitely try that! Thanks for the tip :grin:

No problem! Best of luck with scanning!

new to oldnet be nice

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2024 @34.90 »

Ok so I have an update so far; the book order was mysteriously canceled, I tried to contact the seller but they have so far ignored me. So I found a second copy! This time it was 10 euro but that's still pretty good, HOWEVER, the seller would only ship to an address within France  :drat: I went ahead and ordered it to be delivered to the address of a family member I have in Paris (hopefully they are not too mad  :ohdear:) and I have emailed them asking if they will forward it to me when/if it arrives :wizard:

Somehow this book continues to be illusive and mysterious!!

Also for those interested the ISBN  is 978-3-93188453-6 - you'll get much better results from than than the title.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Website size

Started by RolyBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 60
Views: 9013
Last post September 27, 2024 @517.45
by candycanearter07
TinyTIM - A cool multiplayer text adventure

Started by MelooonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 4
Views: 2456
Last post February 22, 2022 @48.80
by demonologi
Website example page

Started by Icey!Board ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 3
Views: 2293
Last post December 16, 2021 @285.10
by cinni

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi