Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 01 Oct 2026 - @27.53
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hello hello! :D


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hello hello! :D  (Read 906 times)
sisterdiecut
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


peace & love on planet earth :-)
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Autumn, 17 Oct 2024 @972 » Embed

hello all!  :4u:

I actually began working on my neocities site last year, but I finally made my way over to Melonland!! I'm interested cats, crochet & general craft fun, as well as watching goofy movies while vegetating at home, lol :)

I'm not super talky, but I look forward to browsing & exploring the forums & more people's websites O(∩_∩)O

Logged

https://sisterdiecutsitsathome.neocities.org/kittycongaline.gif
Charbomber
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Only you can be your #1 fan!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: charbomber
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
Vidya Designer !Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 17 Oct 2024 @093 » Toggle Font Embed

Your website's pretty sick... it's pretty unique and I enjoyed the film stuff and the resources and everything else.

Logged

#1 Charbomber Fan!!:grin::grin::grin:

Check out my good videogames when I release them in 45 years...


https://charbomber.neocities.org/resources/resforother/HELLYEAH.gif
AngelEye
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


揺らめくオーシャン!キュアラメール!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Dollfie EnthusiastJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 17 Oct 2024 @656 » Toggle Font Embed

hello all!  :4u:

I actually began working on my neocities site last year, but I finally made my way over to Melonland!! I'm interested cats, crochet & general craft fun, as well as watching goofy movies while vegetating at home, lol :)

I'm not super talky, but I look forward to browsing & exploring the forums & more people's websites O(∩_∩)O

I've loved your site for a while! :grin:

Logged

「ふうん、ニンゲンにしてはなかなかやるじゃない。…まなつ。」
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

https://angeleyesprings.neocities.org/buttons/AES_Button.png
sisterdiecut
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


peace & love on planet earth :-)
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 17 Oct 2024 @754 » Embed

thank you both!!  :happy:

& oh my gosh Angeleye, that's so nice to hear! (*/ω\*) (I love your artwork!! as well as your crochet Pochonkko, lol)

Logged

https://sisterdiecutsitsathome.neocities.org/kittycongaline.gif
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 02 Nov 2024 @406 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and Welcome to the MelonLand forums !

I love the vibe of your website it's so funny ! I also really enjoy "the rot zone" vibe, it's perfect  :transport:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe