This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @851.04
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hey! Vsauce. Mather here,


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hey! Vsauce. Mather here,  (Read 722 times)
MatherBoing
Newbie
*
View Profile


Howdy, bud.
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Winter, 22 Dec 2024 @782 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm Matthew, and uhh
I like to be a nerd
I have a forum if you guys wanna visit it it's redacted.
but uhh, I'm new to the forums, I joined recently
and uhh, I like to be a nerd and I'm smart and I have no idea what I'm doing here I'm gonna try and be a better person as my new years revolution thingy so that's quite nice if I say so myself

⚑ Moderators Note ⚑
Welcome, Matthew.
I've removed the link to your board, you got a PM by Melooon explaining the reasons. Feel free to remove this note.
Greetings
Thunder

« Last Edit: Winter, 02 Jan 2025 @934 by ThunderPerfectWitchcraft » Logged


"'Tis but a scratch."
"A SCRATCH?!? YOUR ARM'S OFF!"

Also, I pay my taxes on time, and is a law abiding citizen
Well, ain't that ironic?
Stonmann
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hi :3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 22 Dec 2024 @804 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey Matthew :) My name's also Matthew! new years revolution sounds like some historic event lol XD I like the intention of New Years Resolutions, but I think it's important to remember that you can change anytime of the year  :dog: Enjoy ur stay here! It's quite cool. A whole world to explore through this one site.

Logged

⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
Should I be here? Maybe. idk

⠀
⠀
⠀
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/9bda28afbf38c07aece0d8a1f75d1558
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe