Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @755.25
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 245.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  1970s Clip Art Book


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: 1970s Clip Art Book  (Read 1461 times)
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 05 Apr 2025 @631 » Toggle Font Embed

I've scanned in and uploaded this book of 1970s advertising art and logos to the Internet Archive, and you can download it for yourself here! https://archive.org/details/advartnlogo/

Examples:
https://ia800203.us.archive.org/29/items/advartnlogo/aanl_002.pnghttps://ia800203.us.archive.org/29/items/advartnlogo/aanl_012.pnghttps://ia800203.us.archive.org/29/items/advartnlogo/aanl_030.png

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 05 Apr 2025 @666 » Toggle Font Embed

Great stuff  :wizard: Thanks for scanning this!




* electricity.png (75.31 kB, 724x700 - viewed 123 times.)
Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 05 Apr 2025 @793 » Toggle Font Embed

I went ahead and rescanned some of the pages and made the file smaller. It should be improved now

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
tanuki
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Surfing the Web
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tanuki
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: tanuki
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanCubone, I Choose You!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 13 Apr 2025 @826 » Embed

Awesome Stuff!

Thanks for your efforts and uploading to the Archive. Love seeing the old logos and how they've changed.

The drawings/characters of people are also really neat - I feel like it reflects what was popular around that era (Flintstones, Jetsons, etc.) 

Logged
fawn
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: anonbug
iMood: anonbug
PicMix: anonbug

Artifacts:
a fawn for a fawn! ????Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 13 Apr 2025 @910 » Toggle Font Embed

This is so cool!  :dot: Thank you for sharing both for preservation purposes and also for my own interest lol.

Logged

"something beautiful is going to happen"
haumeaGeth
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


I'm hungry, can we go get pho?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: stupidwittlebaby
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: batbrainbat

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Help, my tail is stuck!Your Horror (from that forum gift game)A Jiggly Egg !Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 14 Apr 2025 @964 » Embed

That one. That lady. First row, fourth from the right. I don't know what it is about her but I love her. She's the cutest thing ever and I would protect her with my life.

Meanwhile, I feel like that doctor guy in the bottom row might be selling organs on the black market.

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/qACsvNS.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pAONOEc.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/fdUVIfW.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ZCtHkwl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ypcKWM0.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/oRkijoy.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/GdVZ87H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/k9Rf9aq.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/1fpzX0w.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/8w07QtP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: Polyamorousstotal misplayGlam Metal DoraBlue Fishbitsy catKickboardPurple TamaNOTchi
maddy ੈ✩‧₊
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


maddycha.com
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: maddy

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 17 Apr 2025 @826 » Toggle Font Embed

this is a super cool resource, thank u so much for sharing!!
this is inspiring me to start scanning some of my physical media too

Logged

https://maddycha.com/maddycha.gif
hi i'm maddy (they/them)
nice to meet u!
   
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe