Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @105.67
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  Topsters Thread


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Topsters Thread  (Read 814 times)
Målingen
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Hello Everyone, Målingen Here.
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Welcome to the Melonland Forum !Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 08 Apr 2025 @036 » Embed

While browsing on Lainchan recently (shhhh), I encountered a thread talking about Topsters. Essentially you take your most listened to albums (usually imported via spotify or lastfm) and generate an album grid on it showing all your favorite albums. It doesn't have to be albums ofc, it could also be artists or songs, but usually its albums. I thought that having a Topsters thread would be handy, so you can see mine below as well as a link to the tool. Enjoy!

https://files.catbox.moe/7w9qz7.png

Link to Topsters

« Last Edit: Spring, 08 Apr 2025 @038 by Målingen » Logged

That putrid smell...
That awful taste...
It tastes like iron on my tongue...
Maybe I shouldn't have ate graphite...
But 3.6 Roentgent isn't that bad...
https://card.exophase.com/2/0/290183.png?1743813424
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 11 Apr 2025 @949 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh, I love these things! Here's mine:

https://i.imgur.com/JnWtXE6.jpeg

Some of them are missing because I got an error message saying Last.fm didn't have album covers for them. Most of them were video game soundtracks, so maybe at some point I'll have to see if I can go through and add artwork for them at some point.

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe