Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @616.09
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 384.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  ISO Good Asian Dishes to Cook!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: ISO Good Asian Dishes to Cook!  (Read 871 times)
House
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 26 Apr 2025 @998 » Embed

Hey guys!

I have a date coming over this week and she wants to try my cooking! The problem is she wants an Asian style dish which I don't have much experience with. If you have any recipes or foods I should look into I would love it. I have a moderate amount of experience with cooking but am by no means a professional. I also have access to an Asian market too so don't worry about not having access to materials!

Thanks for the help~

Logged
Semper
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


shifting into soup mode
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: semper
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 26 Apr 2025 @220 » Toggle Font Embed

One simple dish I can recommend is Dubu Jorim. It's delicious and works as both a side dish as well as a main. You can add kewpie mayo and chili crisp to it as a garnish as well.

If you want a library of Korean meals I recommend Maangchi.

If you want Japanese I recommend Just Bento.

And if you want Chinese Magic Ingredients is fantastic.

I hope these help.

« Last Edit: Spring, 26 Apr 2025 @834 by Semper » Logged

https://mycorrhiza.space/Site%20Assets/faviconmytree.png
Feel free to climb the tree
House
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 26 Apr 2025 @788 » Embed

One simple dish I can recommend is Dubu Jorim. It's delicious and works as both a side dish as well as a main. You can add kewpie mayo and chili crisp to it as well.

If you want a library of Korean meals I recommend Maangchi.

If you want Japanese I recommend Just Bento.

And if you want Chinese Magic Ingredients is fantastic.

I hope these help.

Wow these are some amazing resources thank you so much!

Logged
Semper
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


shifting into soup mode
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: semper
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 26 Apr 2025 @834 » Toggle Font Embed

You're welcome! Good luck with the date!

Logged

https://mycorrhiza.space/Site%20Assets/faviconmytree.png
Feel free to climb the tree
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe