Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @340.54 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 55/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Comin' In Hot!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Comin' In Hot!  (Read 816 times)
nsequeira119
Casual Poster

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: July 09, 2022 @899.70 »

Hey there!

Glad I found this forum, I really prefer small forums like this, and always enjoy adding to the discussion. It's my firm belief that forums are a necessity in this day and age to keep the Internet healthy and functional, and I really admire all the work that goes into creating one from scratch.

I'm the owner of a mail-order comics business, and as you might expect my line of work involves a lot of graphic design. As a result graphic design has become a longtime passion of mine, and I gotta say the general aesthetic of this site, and its color schemes, are really fantastic. The graphics are on point!

Anyway, I look forward to browsing around and checking out some of these posts.

Aw HECK yeah!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022 @970.86 »

Welcome to the forums!

I agree that small forums are the best and outpace Reddit/Twitter/et al at every turn, really. I tend to check the unread posts multiple times a day to catch up and read everything, which is in my opinion the best way to utilize a forum like this. Bigger forums quickly become obtuse (which isn't always a bad thing, pick and choose the topics you like) but there's this sweet spot of about 10 new posts every few hours that supplies you with a big (but manageable) amount to read and catch up with if you want to. And Melonland hits this very well!
nsequeira119
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022 @40.32 »

I agree, the size of a forum does have a tangible effect on its atmosphere. I enjoy the exclusivity of forums, as well as the interesting topics that always seem to pop up. You could say the Melonland forum sounds deep when you knock it!

Aw HECK yeah!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022 @443.08 »

Hi welcome too the forum, and thank you for the kind words :ha:

I think if I was 18 again Id have gone into graphic work instead of programming, but then again there's still time! Its super cool that you've found a way to build a business like that :omg:

I tend to check the unread posts multiple times a day
Don't forget you can also follow the RSS feed at the bottom and it'll send new posts right to your feed reader!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi