Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @333.08 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Favourite ROBLOX Game

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Favourite ROBLOX Game  (Read 1677 times)
sirius4d

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: July 11, 2022 @81.91 »

What is your favourite ROBLOX game of all time?

I'd love to hear what games you enjoy playing!
:-)

:pc: :omg: :pc:
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022 @931.62 »

i have a hard time picking just one... so here's a list!

Epic Minigames - very easy to pick up and play for a little whenever you're bored and want to see numbers go up. it fills my want for a warioware in roblox!
Cookie Run: 3D Roleplay - i don't really do roleplaying on roblox unless it's to goof around since roblox is mostly kids so i mostly just check in on this every few months to explore and peoplewatch. i really like cookie run and it's fun seeing how they adapt the game's locations and characters into roblox : D
Royale High - fun little dressup roleplay game with lots of clothes to choose from... sadly the developers seem to be losing interest in the game/getting too busy because updates have become very slow and late
item asylum - it's a fast paced randomizer fighting game with exclusively joke weapons. i have the most fun playing it with friends

honestly though most of my time in roblox is just spent exploring random games that i only play a couple times! it's like virtual sightseeing... i want to add a page to my website for "roblox tourism". my favorite games to explore are roleplay/hangout/etc, horror, minigame, and games that are just some random personal thing for the creator. now you owe us YOUR favorite roblox game sirius!!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022 @934.86 by neoratz » Logged

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
lime360
Full Member ⚓︎

hi.

StatusCafe: lime360
iMood: lime360
Matrix: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022 @452.86 »

my favorite games are classic sonic simulator and easy obby

heavenONLINE
Casual Poster ⚓︎

the smiling grinner

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2022 @190.94 »

sweet, roblox!! ive been playing for what seems like forever.

im glad to see someone else enjoy item asylum! its so chaotic, i absolutely love it.

rblxware is a game inspired by warioware. it's really fun!

super doomspire is another game i really like! not to brag or anything, but im kind of awesome at the game B]

"You can call me Pollyanna, say I'm crazy as a loon, I believe in silver linings and that's why I believe in you!"
arsenicteddy
Newbie ⚓︎

StatusCafe: arsenicteddy
iMood: arsenicteddy

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2023 @218.66 »

I mostly play on weirdcore themed worlds so its really like Jovial Playground or Pepper's Playhouse or Critterspace.
I found out that the creator of Jovial Playground had a neocities and got really excited too, lol.

I love Oingo Boingo and Danny Elfman a normal amount. /s
jONALD
Casual Poster

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2023 @588.39 »

clearly it is spongebob toilet obby  :4u:
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2023 @601.54 »

some of my favorites are from zKevin he has some really good work.. a few of them are Robot64 (just a mario 64 rip basically lol) and Snoman (a snowball first person shooter! super fun) and he has this other game where you explore dungeons and fight bosses n stuff, i dont quite remember the name but theres a fun crafting mechanism and grappling hooks involved!  :cheesy:  :cheesy: if you just look up zKevin on roblox/your preferred search browser you should be able to find most of the stuff he worked on!

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
egbert
Jr. Member ⚓︎

dumpster diver who is a girl named bert

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2023 @682.05 »

word bomb is peak
elbunk is unironically one of the best; its just a showcase but its so full of personality
i dont play it anymore but steep steps is soooooo good dude

Badgermein
Casual Poster ⚓︎

:-)

iMood: Badgermein

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2023 @694.92 »

Ooh man, don't even get me started on this. I used to play SO many games back then on Roblox. Man, those were good times.
I played a LOT of Base Wars, that pizza delivery simulator game I forget the name of (just remembered it was Work at a Pizza Place). Jet Wars: Advanced Battle, Galleons, Survive the Natural Disasters, Armored Patrol (Wingman8 makes some cool stuff). Brings me back. Maybe I'll make a new account some day and play again.
wangobangy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

vampires, please give me a chance

StatusCafe: wangobangy

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2023 @760.02 »

I'm an old Roblox player (my account is turning 10 this year) but I remember really liking those old Hunger Games games and the classic games like Work at a Pizza Place, Natural Disaster Survival. I also enjoyed horror action games like Vampire Hunters 2, Breaking Point, and another one that I cannot remember the name of sadly.

I think my favourite was probably Outlaster (I played it most when it was still called Survivor) and I played it so much. I had a lot of wins but they're all gone since the name change.

moethman
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2023 @864.11 »

making people pick one is just evil. i really like survive the disasters [mostly 2 but 1 has a lot of nostalgia value attached], shovelware's brain game, montana's horrors, D and hmm... [both mostly due to good memories though theyre both pretty fun and creative games in their own rights], islands, vesteria,and average plate gaem.
SuperKirbylover
Newbie ⚓︎

hi guys - skl

StatusCafe: SuperKirbylover

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2023 @127.78 »

I'm an old Roblox player (my account is turning 10 this year) but I remember really liking those old Hunger Games games and the classic games like Work at a Pizza Place, Natural Disaster Survival.
holy shit, another old player! i joined in september 2010, my account will be 13 this year :] i played those exact games too! i never even read hunger games i just liked the playstyle
I think my favourite was probably Outlaster (I played it most when it was still called Survivor) and I played it so much. I had a lot of wins but they're all gone since the name change.
I PLAYED THAT TOO!!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY FUN!!!! i don't remember my wins since it's been a few years
my first roblox games were Survive A Train Ride Through A Black Hole, and various games where you had to build to survive zombies. simple era, but i think it was one where i had some of the most genuine fun
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023 @132.11 by SuperKirbylover » Logged

Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2023 @251.76 »

Never expected to see so many ROBLOX Players here!

I don't really have much of a favorite ROBLOX game as it's kinda hard for me to find something fun rn, maybe Ragdoll Universe? But I got burnt out of that long ago and also it stopped receiving updates after DOORS blew up.

I honestly feel off that the games I like playing seem so niche in the ROBLOX universe, but considering they require skill I shouldn't feel surprised.

I would also mention Flood Escape 2 but I literally only play it to hear the Lobby music. :tongue:

:ozwomp: my beloved

Airyleech

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2023 @416.67 »

I used to absolutely love Galleons  :chef:  but the userbase died off. I stopped playing a while ago but there were some WW1 trench games that are pretty cool.
PainterFight
Casual Poster

Trying Her Best (TM)

StatusCafe: painterfight
iMood: painterfight

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2023 @588.46 »

I hardly play Roblox nowadays, but the ones that I had fun with were Super Bomb Survival, Super Doomspire (the remake of the original Doomspire; I think that was the name?), Copyrighted Artists, Adventure Forward, Elemental Battlegrounds and my personal favorite: Star Glitcher! :ha:

Also Tower Heroes, Shovelware Brain Games, and PIGHTING! for a more recent example. Maybe Blox Cards too, If I didn't waste all my starter gems for a card sleeve I didn't want T_T

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ⁇ ∙ Tutorials

Replies: 1
Views: 1646
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
°˖ ✧-:game assets:・゚✧

Started by cinniBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 1
Views: 1812
Last post November 23, 2021 @816.09
by Neonriser
the era of rpgmaker games

Started by cinniBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 27
Views: 4028
Last post August 16, 2023 @267.22
by Riqo

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi