Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @594.31 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  dante arrives

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: dante arrives  (Read 695 times)
dantescanline
Casual Poster ⚓︎

give em hell!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: July 28, 2022 @274.80 »

hi!! i just found out about this forum but i've been watching various people in web revival spaces for the past few years. finally made myself a static html site + zonelets blog and i couldn't be happier. also slowly putting it together who's who in this space, like that melon :ozwomp: also made texture town!

I make:
  • weird games, some before with AAA collective
  • music, but not for a long time
  • quake maps
  • 3d, especially lofi or otherwise odd, love u blender :loved:
  • some odd software / web apps. i have a youtube music player and effects based texture tool both sitting unfinished
  • teaching! i teach people stuff informally, but also on youtube.

you can find more of my projects at https://dantescanline.com/projects.html

you can also read my latest blog on why we should abolish intellectual property here https://dantescanline.com/blog/posts/2022-07-19-against-intellectual-property.html

i also like new p2p tech, like scuttlebutt/cabal if anyone is into that. not quite webby but i hope it is the future. i've seen people jokingly calling it internet2 or p4p in opposition to web3 (boooo!!). im taking a break from regular social media but i do use fediverse/mastodon frequently, i think it is surprisingly different given how much of the app has a similar logic to twitter. you can follow me at https://autonomous.zone/@dantescanline

p.s. is my footer image okay? its kind of giant but i love it.

dantescanline
Casual Poster ⚓︎

give em hell!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022 @278.09 »

also side note: i picked the name 'dante scanline' for doing a quake map jam some years ago because i wanted a new id online, and i thought it sounded kind of like a funny edgy guy on a 90s forum. so in more ways than one registering this account is like coming home :dl:

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022 @466.72 »

holy shit its dante from dee em cee two
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2022 @851.71 »

Hi, welcome to the forum, and gosh this is a well formatted welcome post :ozwomp:

I get notable rave scene vibes from your work?? Its very 90s and demoscene :grin: Down with intellectual property monopolies!

There are currently not limits on signature or post formatting design! I think people should be able to have fun with those (the rest of the web has enough limits!)

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi