Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @726.86
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  MELON JAM 2025


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: MELON JAM 2025  (Read 3281 times)
MediocreMetastasis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Wishlist Skelecool: Remnants Please!!!
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2025 @677 » Toggle Font Embed

Melon Jam is a game jam that starts on November 1st, spanning a month.
In this jam you make a game using HTML, CSS, and Javascript.

HOW TO JOIN
  • join the gamedev groupies guild
  • write your name in the participants section of the Melon Jam page

More info here

« Last Edit: Autumn, 14 Oct 2025 @637 by MediocreMetastasis » Logged


Artifact Swap: Sad DoggoNeutral Doggo
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 07 Oct 2025 @686 » Toggle Font Embed

Let's GOOOOOOO!! Man, I've been on a game jam kick lately, so this is such perfect timing! I'd love to join the guild anyway, since I'm always working on some game or another. Looking forward to see everyone's submissions!

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Nael
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 07 Oct 2025 @921 » Embed

Super excited for this as well, I never participated in a jam before  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/HxvkgZxN/quilsu2.png
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 10 Oct 2025 @809 » Embed

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 10 Oct 2025 @917 » Toggle Font Embed

Love the Ozwomp render!

I'd be happy to join this! Are teamups allowed? I usually find people to team up with for jams.

Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
MediocreMetastasis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Wishlist Skelecool: Remnants Please!!!
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 14 Oct 2025 @638 » Toggle Font Embed

Love the Ozwomp render!

I'd be happy to join this! Are teamups allowed? I usually find people to team up with for jams.

Yeah sure. You can team up with someone else.

Logged


Artifact Swap: Sad DoggoNeutral Doggo
MediocreMetastasis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Wishlist Skelecool: Remnants Please!!!
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #6 on: Autumn, 01 Nov 2025 @466 » Toggle Font Embed

Melon Jam 2025 has just begun.
The theme is: Out with the new. In with the old.
Happy developing.

Logged


Artifact Swap: Sad DoggoNeutral Doggo
aletheos
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Trans rights now, I am no longer asking!
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

« Reply #7 on: Autumn, 07 Nov 2025 @749 » Toggle Font Embed

What is that kick-assbut not really, it hits quite softly, actually song playing on the game jam info page?
I downloaded it, but I'm not seeing any artist or title meta-data in the file. I would love to know who made it and what to call the file.

Logged

"Stuck in the twilight between art and code"

Artifact Swap: FlameBubbleWatergunTurquoisePeridotBeast CreatureJoined 2025!
MediocreMetastasis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Wishlist Skelecool: Remnants Please!!!
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #8 on: Autumn, 28 Nov 2025 @277 » Toggle Font Embed

I downloaded it, but I'm not seeing any artist or title meta-data in the file. I would love to know who made it and what to call the file.
It's from the snes waterworld game. Just search it on youtube and you'll find it

Logged


Artifact Swap: Sad DoggoNeutral Doggo
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe