Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @46.00 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 60/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Yvettes Bridal Formal

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Yvettes Bridal Formal  (Read 802 times)
dantescanline
Casual Poster ⚓︎

give em hell!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: July 30, 2022 @777.52 »

Maybe this is well known by the old heads but this old site was one of the more famous web maximalist looking pages out there.

gotta appreciate the one color per word
aesthetic

https://web.archive.org/web/20090227152252/http://www.yvettesbridalformal.com/

tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022 @781.53 »

Oh god, i remember this site... wasn't this part of some sort of creepypasta/ARG ??
Anyways i always tought it looked cool af- most sites linked to "internet mysteries" are very interesting! :grin:
Love the idea of trying to make a webpage as creepy as possible!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022 @794.04 »

Im never sure how I feel about sites like this, partly they are amazing.. but also they are kinda off-putting? I think when something goes too far it looses its soul.. in great chaotic design there needs to be a tension between control and chaos for it to really work.

So Im not really sure why this site is SO extreme! I know its funny to look at a crazy old site and go ha look at that.. but this makes me worry about the person who was making it, I hope they are ok and that they managed to express what they clearly needed to express. My guess is they really were bored by the bridal dress business and needed a career change :omg:k: I guess the crazy design did get them some business though, like those over the top tv ads people used to do for mattress shops.

I do like that their source keywords are "<meta name="keywords" content="Yvette's, health, fitness, weightloss, weight loss, religion, space aliens">" they don't even mention dresses :ozwomp:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi