Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @417.45 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects
| | |-+  MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡  (Read 2035 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« on: August 10, 2022 @788.28 »

EXPERIENCE the forum with maximum immersion with the OFFICIAL MelonLand Vivaldi theme :cheesy:

This theme was crafted from high quality free-range colours I caught directly from my own colour snapping tool; its guaranteed to provide at least some enjoyment and possibly lots if you really enjoy it!

Available for the low price of freeeee (while stocks last): https://themes.vivaldi.net/themes/KnVJD6kgl90

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
2kwatts
Newbie ⚓︎

iMood: 2kwatts

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022 @835.30 »

Looks fun! Glad to see others are concerned that they might be a moose.

:pc:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022 @977.53 »

Looks fun! Glad to see others are concerned that they might be a moose.

The top answer said that if you can type you are probably not a moose, but i still wonder :dunno:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
dantescanline
Casual Poster ⚓︎

give em hell!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022 @415.98 »

this has inspired me to try out vivaldi. i just use regular old firefox because its open and not chrome, but im realizing it can be fun to try different views on the world!

Inkerlink
Full Member ⚓︎

Hey, nice to meet you!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023 @298.95 »

Hey this is fantastic! I don't find any fellow Vivaldi users very often, especially ones that make themes for it!
Definitely going to start using this, I love the colour scheme of this forum.  :ok:

It was in a way the world at the very beginning – the elements alone, and starlight.
-The Ionian Mission, Patrick O'Brian

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023 @303.44 »

Hey this is fantastic! I don't find any fellow Vivaldi users very often, especially ones that make themes for it!
Definitely going to start using this, I love the colour scheme of this forum.  :ok:

I aCTUALLY started using vivaldi on my school laptop because of this forum post  :ozwomp:
I quite like it, though I havent motivated myself to download it on my home computer

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
doubleincision

iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023 @376.64 »

hellow fellow vivaldi user :unite: the theming option was actually what got me to start using it a couple years ago (i needed to be able to make a dark theme that was actually DARK) and now it's my favorite browser.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 14
Views: 5497
Last post April 28, 2024 @87.23
by Skykristal
MelonLand Wiki

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 11
Views: 3426
Last post June 22, 2024 @94.35
by bby
Old site themes?

Started by JackFrostBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 1
Views: 1031
Last post October 04, 2023 @668.95
by Uneuclid

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi