Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 16, 2024 - @340.61 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 19/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects
| | |-+  MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡  (Read 1598 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: August 10, 2022 @788.28 »

EXPERIENCE the forum with maximum immersion with the OFFICIAL MelonLand Vivaldi theme :cheesy:

This theme was crafted from high quality free-range colours I caught directly from my own colour snapping tool; its guaranteed to provide at least some enjoyment and possibly lots if you really enjoy it!

Available for the low price of freeeee (while stocks last): https://themes.vivaldi.net/themes/KnVJD6kgl90

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
2kwatts

iMood: 2kwatts

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022 @835.30 »

Looks fun! Glad to see others are concerned that they might be a moose.

:pc:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022 @977.53 »

Looks fun! Glad to see others are concerned that they might be a moose.

The top answer said that if you can type you are probably not a moose, but i still wonder :dunno:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
dantescanline
Casual Poster ⚓︎

give em hell!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022 @415.98 »

this has inspired me to try out vivaldi. i just use regular old firefox because its open and not chrome, but im realizing it can be fun to try different views on the world!

Inkerlink
Full Member ⚓︎

Hey, nice to meet you!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023 @298.95 »

Hey this is fantastic! I don't find any fellow Vivaldi users very often, especially ones that make themes for it!
Definitely going to start using this, I love the colour scheme of this forum.  :ok:

It was in a way the world at the very beginning – the elements alone, and starlight.
-The Ionian Mission, Patrick O'Brian

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023 @303.44 »

Hey this is fantastic! I don't find any fellow Vivaldi users very often, especially ones that make themes for it!
Definitely going to start using this, I love the colour scheme of this forum.  :ok:

I aCTUALLY started using vivaldi on my school laptop because of this forum post  :ozwomp:
I quite like it, though I havent motivated myself to download it on my home computer

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
doubleincision

iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023 @376.64 »

hellow fellow vivaldi user :unite: the theming option was actually what got me to start using it a couple years ago (i needed to be able to make a dark theme that was actually DARK) and now it's my favorite browser.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 13
Views: 4936
Last post August 12, 2023 @742.86
by vvinrg
MelonLand Wiki

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 10
Views: 2721
Last post February 25, 2023 @762.13
by sig
MelonLand Forum dream!

Started by MelooonBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 3
Views: 946
Last post August 12, 2022 @438.36
by k4jtek

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi