Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @961.05 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  frost is here!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: frost is here!  (Read 690 times)
Frost Sheridan
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Dragon of the Digital Plane

StatusCafe: frostsheridan
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2022!
« on: August 18, 2022 @778.53 »

hi! i'm frost sheridan, a pink inflatable dragon who's eternally stuck somewhere in the year 2003. i found out about this forum from the yesterweb discord server! you can check out my website here: http://www.cyberdragon.digital/

some stuff i find interesting includes:

• weird, unique, and impractical technology from the 2000s (especially stuff from sony) - a big part of my lifestyle involves keeping as much of it alive and in use as possible.
  • inflatable dragons! i live with way too many of them and they've taken up literally all of the free space in my apartment (i guess it's their apartment now)
  • trance and early (pre-2000) drum and bass, especially intelligent and ambient
  • virtual reality! i love hanging out in vrchat and experiencing all the wild, imaginative worlds people there have created.
  • making stuff! i've always loved programming, building stuff with electronics, and weird digital/vector/3d art.

i've kinda become somewhat of a recluse on the internet nowadays due to how much i dislike the way the modern web works, but hopefully cool forums and stuff like this can help me break out of my shell and get involved in online communities again!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022 @792.67 by Frost Sheridan » Logged

[ [ where delusions dwell . . . ] ]

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022 @947.72 »

Hi Frost,
Wow inflatable dragons take up your entire apartment? I hope its not rude to ask but Id really like to see a picture of that :omg: Is there a reason they need to be inflatable? Is there a back story??

And yes omg Sony tech pre 2010 is all amazing, everything is like a little mechanical marvel.

Welcome to the foruuum :ha:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Frost Sheridan
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Dragon of the Digital Plane

StatusCafe: frostsheridan
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022 @18.24 »

Hi Frost,
Wow inflatable dragons take up your entire apartment? I hope its not rude to ask but Id really like to see a picture of that :omg: Is there a reason they need to be inflatable? Is there a back story??

thanks! there really isn’t a backstory or anything, i’ve always just really loved both inflatables and dragons my whole life, and it turns out that there’s actually a really big overlap between the two, so I guess there’s a lot of other people out these besides me who love them too!

this is what my bedroom looks like at the moment at least. from left to right, these are ember, cerisey, and sage.

[ [ where delusions dwell . . . ] ]

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022 @39.71 »

Omg they are huge! This is the best thing Iv seen all week :loved:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi