Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @154.19 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 846.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Personal Announcements

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: Personal Announcements  (Read 19284 times)
testtubesterone
Casual Poster ⚓︎

B:0P

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: testtubesterone
iMood: testtubesterone

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2023 @833.13 »

I've created a music page & log for stuff I like listening too! I was able to add a suggestions box as well :D you can check it out here!!

we must love one another! forever!
aspen ✦ he/zie/they/it ✦ androgyne lesbian
malice
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Perfect Weather For Some Tea And Making ArtFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2023 @846.56 »

i found out how to autoplay music so now the evanescence song of the day is back on my site and you can listen to the song on my homepage!

any/all + ev/eva ae/aer
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2023 @104.85 »

Finally finished the gallery for my site! Oooh it's been on my mind for YEARS, I think it turned into something I think is quite special and I hope it outlives me! https://melonking.net/melon?z=/gallery/

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2023 @768.82 »

Based on 32 Bit Cafe's website ideas I made a /uses page. It's not complete because I have to list all my software, but the most important stuff is on here. Now I don't need to link to several places for this stuff. :ok:
testtubesterone
Casual Poster ⚓︎

B:0P

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: testtubesterone
iMood: testtubesterone

View Profile WWW

« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2023 @841.10 »

i just moved my site to a completely new layout!! here's a side-by-side :3 im so excited!!! i reorganized pretty much everything, gave myself a new gallery that works and looks a lot better than the old one, wah!!!! i really like the new look and i cant wait to organize my website so differently  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:

we must love one another! forever!
aspen ✦ he/zie/they/it ✦ androgyne lesbian
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #170 on: December 02, 2023 @873.18 »

forgot to post this last week, but did an overhaul on xandra.cc! version 5 :) and celebrating two years of being in the indie web/web revival/personal web space!
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

« Reply #171 on: December 07, 2023 @603.00 »

Debuting a page with my favourite playlists and artists. It's the first page I built from scratch (using many, many tutorials) and I've managed to successfully implement iframes they way I wanted, so I'm happy. :ha: Not yet mobile friendly however.

Etiquette question: If your page was inspired by someone else's, is it commonplace to let them know or explicitly credit them on that page?

i just moved my site to a completely new layout!! here's a side-by-side :3 im so excited!!! i reorganized pretty much everything, gave myself a new gallery that works and looks a lot better than the old one, wah!!!! i really like the new look and i cant wait to organize my website so differently  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:
This looks super duper cool! What a style change.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023 @614.12 by BlazingCobaltX » Logged
Kolo
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: kolo

View Profile WWW

« Reply #172 on: December 15, 2023 @725.39 »

i put together a sorter for all the characters on my site so far! you can mix-n-match three types of sorting to see characters that fall under those parameters. i'm super proud of it!
https://characters.numbersstory.com/chara/sort

⋆。˚⋆.°˖✧ there is a dream world many miles inside me ✧˖°.⋆ ˚。⋆
⋆。˚⋆.°˖✧ and i go there when i can ... many miles haunting me ✧˖°.⋆ ˚。⋆
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #173 on: December 15, 2023 @750.63 »

i put together a sorter for all the characters on my site so far! you can mix-n-match three types of sorting to see characters that fall under those parameters. i'm super proud of it!
https://characters.numbersstory.com/chara/sort

That's really cool! It works so seamlessly :0 I'm really curious how you did it

Kolo
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #174 on: December 15, 2023 @765.37 »

That's really cool! It works so seamlessly :0 I'm really curious how you did it

thank you very much, and thank you for checking it out!! it uses php and sql and constructs (sanitized) database queries through GET variables, which is the stuff that appears in the URL when you do a search. the form pushes the variables up into the URL and the page fetches them after! in the database there's a big table of all the characters and their information and the server basically just scans the table and picks characters out depending on the query! i uh. hope that made some sense haha.

wetnoodle
Full Member ⚓︎

a silly lil goose

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

LifeParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2023 @740.51 »

Added some cute lil colorful Javascript for links on my page! If any of ya wanna test it out/ use it please do! Feedback highly appreciated! (I am a lil worried it's gonna tank slower computers)

Spoiler
[close]

Memory
« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2023 @344.14 »

I made a widget for displaying Pokemon. It's like a PC Box from the games where you can display your pokemon's stats, moves, etc. check it out here!
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2023 @618.33 »

I made a widget for displaying Pokemon. It's like a PC Box from the games where you can display your pokemon's stats, moves, etc. check it out here!

That's so cute!!! I have quite a few sentimental Pokemon I've bonded with over the course of the series, so having a PC box to display them is sooo adorable. Maybe I'll play with this in the future.

My own announcement:

I've decided to break one of my nasty web design bad habits and change all the links and image URLs on my site to file pathways instead. (Yes I was using the whole URL...  :drat:). Changing every single one of them was exactly as tedious as you would expect  :ohdear: But it's nice not having to worry about if I ever have to change domain names or whatever, everything should run smoothly

larvapuppy
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2023 @345.19 »

I made a funny page about my characters and my friends' characters dancing in the club penguin nightclub: https://fishlips.neocities.org/

See how they dance harder when you hover over them / drag them around. (Guaranteed to look terrible on mobile as I used vh and vw as measurement  :sad: )

the end of an era, one starts anew
Kolo
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2023 @495.32 »

I made a funny page about my characters and my friends' characters dancing in the club penguin nightclub: https://fishlips.neocities.org/

See how they dance harder when you hover over them / drag them around. (Guaranteed to look terrible on mobile as I used vh and vw as measurement  :sad: )

oh my god this is so CUTE dragging them around and seeing their wiggles is adorable ;_; i love this!!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

POLL: How many personal sites have you built?

Started by xandraBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 33
Views: 5786
Last post August 14, 2024 @142.36
by WK_0
What inspired you to create a personal website?

Started by NightdriftBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 41
Views: 5880
Last post July 11, 2023 @56.78
by Bede
Looking for affiliates for my personal site and site collective network

Started by AltairBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 0
Views: 1385
Last post January 20, 2022 @306.20
by Altair

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi