Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @176.63 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 39/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Personal Announcements

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Print
Author Topic: Personal Announcements  (Read 20498 times)
starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2024 @233.87 »

Uh, I finally got my domain set up properly so my websites are on it. I think I've updated most links to them (including in my profile here) and just waiting for the webring maintainers to update their end as well.

Congratulations on getting your domains up.

For my part, I've started putting together a big page for listening to music. I've got my FM radio presets, some internet radio streams I often listen to, and I've started adding albums from my collection.

However, at least one album cover isn't appropriate for kids or viewing at the office because of partial nudity.

https://starbreaker.org/grimoire/listening/index.html

levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2024 @758.04 »

I finally figured out how to make my website layout responsive so it's a lot more mobile friendly now! :ha:

kepler-16b
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2024 @786.18 »

Updated my navigation for fandom page!! I'm super proud of this because it's the first thing which I've created which is hand-coded instead of relying on a template, so it feels a lot more my own!!
here it is  :ha: ! https://kepler-16b.neocities.org/fandom (the shrines option does not work, and that's normal - I haven't created any yet  :tnt: )
I have only tested it on my display so it might look a bit different on others, but I'm happy with it for now!!

CATBYTE
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: catbyte
iMood: catbyte
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Blog Rework Saga FinishedFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #228 on: May 22, 2024 @66.39 »

i finally got around to making a new guestbook, as well as an "old guestbook archive" to accompany it!

it was quite a bittersweet experience going through and getting screenshots of all my old guestbook messages. :dive:

:3
starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2024 @743.58 »

I've updated my site to use a three column layout on desktops and laptops. Got menus on the left and info bars on the right. Now my website kinda looks like an old WordPress blog, but it's not WordPress.  :ha:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #230 on: June 21, 2024 @881.09 »

Published the text from my recent talk! It discusses homepages, melonland, pixmixes, minecraft and other cool stuff!  :ha:

https://thoughts.melonking.net/thoughts/chaos-layouts-and-other-tales-from-electric-worlds

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: wodaro

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #231 on: June 28, 2024 @78.17 »

Posted a new blog about starting to recover from my lack of self-confidence in recent years.

read it here if you like! It's a bit long but nice to share and talk about. It's been a confusing and difficult journey, but it's nice seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #232 on: July 03, 2024 @690.75 »

Trying to get back into the flow by publishing some old work: A piece on my chronic pain journey and a short creative writing piece about summer.

Posted a new blog about starting to recover from my lack of self-confidence in recent years.

read it here if you like! It's a bit long but nice to share and talk about. It's been a confusing and difficult journey, but it's nice seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hey, just wanna say that there is not enough contrast between your background colour and font, making the text a bit difficult to read. Would love to read this but it's a bit straining for me as is.  :trash:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2024 @692.29 by BlazingCobaltX » Logged

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #233 on: July 06, 2024 @979.09 »

New shrine up on my site! It's just a simple little character shrine, for Dominique Baldwin from Bloodstained, but I'm pretty proud of how clean the page layout looks especially since I was coding all the CSS and HTML pretty much blind in google docs, as I was on vacation  :ok:

wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: wodaro

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #234 on: July 07, 2024 @708.15 »

Hey, just wanna say that there is not enough contrast between your background colour and font, making the text a bit difficult to read. Would love to read this but it's a bit straining for me as is.  :trash:

Ahh yes, I updated the style sheets a week ago before my vacation to fix that and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.... Then I remembered my blog pages are under a different stylesheet from my other pages ^^; Should be fixed as soon as neocities adjusts to the changes, sorry for the trouble!

I read the piece on your chronic pain journey, I'm glad you eventually got the diagnosis you needed! I know too many people who have been completely screwed over and dismissed by the healthcare system, both in the US and Canada. Good on you for making it through those trials, and I'm glad to hear the two years post-treatment have been fruitful!

tertiaryapocalypse
Jr. Member ⚓︎

travelling through space at a very high speed

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: tertiaryapocalypse

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!bred :3Joined 2024!
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2024 @340.25 »

i started my webcomic today! here's a link. i'm super excited about it & it updates mondays and wednesdays!

TERTIARYAPOCALYPSE.a button reading long gone legends in black and white with an eye icon with a star pupil
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #236 on: July 23, 2024 @620.57 »

I made a guide on travelling on your own. I couldn't entirely get the styling to be how I wanted - I was looking for quite a tacky style with floating images at either sides of the text. When I couldn't figure that out I opted to just add a lot of graphics throughout the text. :wizard:

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2024 @738.33 »

I've made... A dressup game! It's a little jank but it gets the job done :) Hopefully everyone enjoys  :dog:

Kolo
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: kolo

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #238 on: August 24, 2024 @406.42 »

My memory card game is done! Right now it has two different decks you can select from of distinct style, and adding more in should be extremely simple... the hard part is drawing them all, haha.

⋆。˚⋆.°˖✧ there is a dream world many miles inside me ✧˖°.⋆ ˚。⋆
⋆。˚⋆.°˖✧ and i go there when i can ... many miles haunting me ✧˖°.⋆ ˚。⋆
Eunice
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Behind every great woman there is a cat.

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Serennau

View Profile WWW

The Wise OneJoined 2024!
« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2024 @386.93 »

Yesterday I worked on Eunice.Town. I had started it just a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't like the layout, so I reworked it. I wanted a "cuter" look. Now to make some more pages.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

POLL: How many personal sites have you built?

Started by xandraBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 33
Views: 5990
Last post August 14, 2024 @142.36
by WK_0
What inspired you to create a personal website?

Started by NightdriftBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 41
Views: 6019
Last post July 11, 2023 @56.78
by Bede
Looking for affiliates for my personal site and site collective network

Started by AltairBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 0
Views: 1437
Last post January 20, 2022 @306.20
by Altair

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi