Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @686.94
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  The Neopians of Melonland Neopets Guild!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: The Neopians of Melonland Neopets Guild!  (Read 583 times)
armxnd.io
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Mega Rayquaza appeared!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: armxnd
iMood: armxnd

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Rayquaza, I Choose You!Y No Face?Ghost CreatureJoined 2024!
« on: Summer, 06 Jun 2026 @048 » Toggle Font Embed

:mark:
Welcoming all Neopets fans and players to
The Neopians of Melonland Guild!


This guild's purpose is hopefully be a hub for Neopians to connect & even become neofriends in the process :loved:

There maybe (allegedly) be a functional Giant Omelette and Tiki Tack Tombola on the e-Site!  :omg:
(crossing fingers the code doesn't implode sos)

Join today!

https://file.garden/Z2Pr6CIcfnjecaEP/neopets/jubjub_green_wiggle.gif

Logged

https://pfq.link/?WMjX9=platform.pnghttps://www.virtuadopt.com/images/adoptables/5409300.png
https://file.garden/Z2Pr6CIcfnjecaEP/icons/button2.0noborder.png

Artifact Swap: CatbusGreen iPodPurple poodleGreen SpiffoAlien SaucerSpace Mail
cleanduck
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Clean freak
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keppeki

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Football headOh Arnold♡Sailor VenusGizmoMashaShin-chan
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 06 Jun 2026 @068 » Embed

Cool idea! I used to play this back in the days, but obv lost my account. So I'll make a new one.  :cry:

Logged


Artifact Swap: Red ham-ham rangerYellow ham-ham rangerPink ham-ham rangerHelgaMonkey⁵Monkey³Monkey²B2B1Sailor MarsStripe³Mohawk³Daffy³Gizmo³Mohawk²Daffy²Gizmo²StripeDaffyQUACK!
Onio
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 06 Jun 2026 @146 » Toggle Font Embed

I remember being a 'reg' (regular) in the Other Worlds board in 2002-2003, lil onion was having way too much fun on those boards. I also have lost my account, but maybe I'll rejoin! Got any tips for earning neopoints? I miss collecting plushies and paintbrushes!

Logged
armxnd.io
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Mega Rayquaza appeared!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: armxnd
iMood: armxnd

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Rayquaza, I Choose You!Y No Face?Ghost CreatureJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 06 Jun 2026 @326 » Toggle Font Embed

Cool idea! I used to play this back in the days, but obv lost my account. So I'll make a new one.  :cry:
Do it! Even with the changes the site has gone through here and there it's still very approachable especially if you've played before.

I remember being a 'reg' (regular) in the Other Worlds board in 2002-2003, lil onion was having way too much fun on those boards. I also have lost my account, but maybe I'll rejoin! Got any tips for earning neopoints? I miss collecting plushies and paintbrushes!
In my opinion it's so much easier now to get Neopoints than it was back in the day. Maybe I'm just older and actually understanding how to navigate the site rather than just going to the Omellette and playing the Meerca Chase game poorly.

Every day there are Daily Quests on the home page that are extremely easy to complete, like purchasing an item, spinning one of the wheels, grooming a pet, etc. Just doing those will get you 20k NP a day, and then completing the Daily Quests in a streak gain a most-of-the-time expensive item.

If there's a least one thing you keep up on it's doing the Trudy's Surprise every day. You get basically 1.5k NP per spin, growing to at least 10k NP each day after day 6. You can do this on mobile so def always do it, adds up!

If you're into a little more effort, I find that through Daily Quest rewards, streaks, etc I am able to flip a lot of items by selling in the shop. Super simple if you haven't done it before. Just assign your items to the shop and then take a few mins to look up their prices in the Shop Wizard. A little effort, but a lot of the Daily Quests give you Codestones which can be sold for pretty good (Unless you wanna use them for the Battledome, which is I would say a little more advanced).

Simple answer: Dailies, Daily Quests (Priority: Trudy's Suprise), flipping in your shop!  :dot:

Logged

https://pfq.link/?WMjX9=platform.pnghttps://www.virtuadopt.com/images/adoptables/5409300.png
https://file.garden/Z2Pr6CIcfnjecaEP/icons/button2.0noborder.png

Artifact Swap: CatbusGreen iPodPurple poodleGreen SpiffoAlien SaucerSpace Mail
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe