Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @294.36
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 706.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello :D


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello :D  (Read 1693 times)
luckyusagi20
Newbie
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Autumn, 18 Sep 2022 @536 » Embed

Hello People,
I am usagi and i am looking to make new friends :omg:k:
Im 15, autistic, and i like My Little Pony. My favorite films are Minty's Christmas and Dancing in the Clouds. My favorite ponies and g4 pinkie pie and g3 toola-roola. I also like to draw. If you want to talk to me. My WLM is westiedraws@escargot.chat as i am online 40% of the time.

My website is:https://luckyusagi.neocities.org/
Thanks 4 reading.
Much love.
Usagi :transport:
https://luckyusagi.neocities.org/yay!!.gif



Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 18 Sep 2022 @932 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi usagi, welcome to the forum :cheesy:

Wow thats a colourful site, sorry to hear about Jameson I hope your other tamagotchis have faired better.

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
abacus
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


uifi_osos_wizard
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 20 Sep 2022 @219 » Embed

welcome!

I love the explosive passion of your website, I hope to make something that fun soon! : o)

Logged

excelsior! ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
luckyusagi20
Newbie
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 21 Sep 2022 @071 » Embed

welcome!

I love the explosive passion of your website, I hope to make something that fun soon! : o)

Thank you :cheesy:

Logged
heavenONLINE
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


the smiling grinner
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 01 Oct 2022 @168 » Toggle Font Embed

whoa!!! we have the same birthday!! :cheesy: your site is super awesome, its like a rainbow overload!! i love it!

Logged

"You can call me Pollyanna, say I'm crazy as a loon, I believe in silver linings and that's why I believe in you!"
https://files.catbox.moe/pc0tix.gif
Janus
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 04 Oct 2022 @061 » Toggle Font Embed

That's a LOT of personality on the homepage! I'm gonna dig into how to set up a music player in the header, thx for the inspiration. Welcome aboard

Logged

[siggy under construction]
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe