Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @686.41
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  A guild for my fellow filmmakers and screenwriters!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: A guild for my fellow filmmakers and screenwriters!  (Read 415 times)
EkkoLocria
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Summer, 10 Jun 2026 @824 » Embed

Hi y'all! I was surprised to find that Melon didn't seem to have an existing guild for filmmakers, and as someone who's made films in the past I thought I'd go ahead and make one

It's called Filmmakers Unite, and it's for filmmakers and screenwriters of all skill levels to share their works and discuss filmmaking

If you're interested, you can join here: https://forum.melonland.net/index.php?action=mguild;sa=view;gid=54

I can't wait to see what you guys make and discuss filmmaking with others :3

edit: sorry I did the link to the guild wrong at first lol

Logged

an artist is sort of like a demigod with mental and/or physical health issues. If you are and artist AND healthy we all cower in fear of your unforeseen power.
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe