This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @854.06
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Everyone Site (edit this page)
| | |-+  We now have a rainbow


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: We now have a rainbow  (Read 866 times)
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @623 » Toggle Font Embed

I just discovered CSS gradients, so I made a rainbow

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @651 » Embed

Perfect for pride month

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
Duck (Ray)
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Call me Duck, or Ray(My IRL name!)
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: RayLeJeune
PicMix: perlehaut

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Leo the Bettaビートルさんbraap braap pew pewNotepadCompact DiscMonkey lover
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @663 » Embed

I just discovered CSS gradients, so I made a rainbow

i love CSS gradients i'm addicted to using them in my layouts, i love using transparent gradients too :D

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/9k1Pzz4Y/0123-glitterpink.gif

Artifact Swap: Stupid patrickHeartsButterflyMonkey⁴GrapesPink 8 ball8 ballJohn Fuggler IIIJohn Fuggler IIJohn FugglerAir MailPurple-haired trollPink-haired trollGenderqueer charmBaby ozwompGuy with legsEverchanging cakeMatcha cakeJelloIcecream
Dan Q
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I have no idea what I am doing
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Dan Q Cruisin'I DIDN'T meet Dan Q on Melonland!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @690 » Toggle Font Embed

I just discovered CSS gradients, so I made a rainbow

Really cool; I love it!

Perfect for pride month

Ooh! That gives me an idea!

I made a (100% CSS gradients) Pride flag!

(Couldn't have done it without transparency, so I guess I got to do some of what everybody in this thread suggested!)

Logged

https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-lighter.gif https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-peekaboo-scroller.gif https://beige-buttons.danq.dev/beige-buttons-88x31.gif https://embed-html.danq.dev/embed-html-88x31.gif

Artifact Swap: PolyamorousI met Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
Null
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


if when you were so was the if could? yeas
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aaaaaaaa4
iMood: H1_Th3r3
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Striped Thigh-High SocksDevil HornsVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!I got robbed TWICE by Dan Q on Melonland!The creature
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 17 Jun 2026 @020 » Toggle Font Embed

I added a little silly thing to rainbow page :3 you should go check it out  :ok:

Logged

Have a wonderful day/night, may your pillow be cold on both sides tonight, and may you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day tomorrow <3
-With (platonic)love and friendship, Null(they/them) :4u:

Artifact Swap: IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Paw printWeb HostingShopkinRice BoyTiny Batman HeadHUH?Pixels?Save the saveDoctor Redactedpepper_adoptsplatQLF?Slime Spawn Eggcup (for tea lovers)smuggler?? i hardly knower!MerioCream the Rabbitsea angel!
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 17 Jun 2026 @433 » Toggle Font Embed

And now I found out about vertical marquees :ozwomp:

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe