Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @900.65
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✑ ∙ Books & Stationery
| | |-+  ✍︎ ∙ Post ur Writing & Webcomics
| | | |-+  I've Been Prepping for Artfight


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I've Been Prepping for Artfight  (Read 382 times)
ThistleKnight
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
libraHores???Joined 2026!
« on: Summer, 21 Jun 2026 @990 » Embed

I wrote a little blog post about prepping for artfight :) I introduce my new characters, and how I feel about artfight in general.

I am still trying to figure out my writing style, and I think posting little blog posts on random things I am doing is a good exercise for my brain, as well as being able to look back on it in the future.
I've never thought of myself as a writer, if anything, I have previously thought of myself as a bad writer. But writing is just another skill, like drawing, which can be improved through practice. I think these little posts are helpful practice.

Logged

https://thistleknight.nekoweb.org/images/buttonthistleknightcastlewebsite.gif

Artifact Swap: Bird Creature
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe