Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @703.87
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 297.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hey there!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hey there!  (Read 1366 times)
BiRabittoh
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


owo
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: birabittoh

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Autumn, 20 Sep 2022 @656 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey there! After a bit of lurking I've finally decided to bite the bullet and start interacting on posts!

I'm a 24yo italian developer and I've been interested in the web revival movement for well over a year now.
I've graduated in computer engineering in june and I look forward to start studying for my Data Science major in a few weeks.

I have a serious blog over on gemini and I'm currently building my retro website, heavily inspired by the Hypnospace Outlaw aesthetic, although I've only finished a single page.. You can pay a visit if you're curious about my favorite videogames :ha:

Another project I was trying to get started was a web proxy for WML (something similar to what proxy.vulpes.one does for Gopher and Gemini), but I've yet to actually start thinking about how to make that happen. If it weren't for XTaran and this thread, I would never have thought people still make content for that protocol!

I love Free and Open Source Software. I run an Arch Linux installation and I use KDE or i3, depending on what I need to achieve that day.

Finally, thank you so much Melon for creating and hosting all of this. Your website is fantastic and this forum is even better! I've never actually posted on a forum, but I've always used them, especially in the old days, so here's hoping I don't screw this up in some way! :grin:

« Last Edit: Autumn, 20 Sep 2022 @690 by BiRabittoh » Logged

https://status.cafe/users/birabittoh/badge.pngSites: serious, retro
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 20 Sep 2022 @866 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi BiRabbitoh :ha: Welcome to the forum and congratz on beeing freed from your lurking purgatory!

Wow those are some really slick sites, there is great contrast on your retro one I like it. Italy is great, maybe I'll move there someday :grin: Oh and thank you for the kind words :4u:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!


Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
wris
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Safe when used as directed.
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 21 Sep 2022 @391 » Embed

That's a cool website!

Logged
memo
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 21 Sep 2022 @559 » Embed

Hello fellow italian :ha: that's a very cool looking website.

« Last Edit: Autumn, 21 Sep 2022 @562 by memo » Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe