Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @368.69 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Nostalgia

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nostalgia  (Read 646 times)
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« on: October 10, 2022 @755.14 »

What websites bring you nostalgia? It could be because you used it in your youth or simply because it reminds you of ye olde web. For me it's gotta be https://covid2009.neocities.org/home.html it just reminds me of winters passed, time spent on the wild west called the internet with the sound of a snowstorm outside my window

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022 @952.92 »

Dinosaur Dracula is a great one. He mostly posts about old toys and videos from the '80s and '90s. I-Mockery is similar, but hasn't been updated in a long time. The owner of the site had a personal tragedy in his life and sort of disappeared after, but all of the old content is still available.

And then there's the obvious one, Retro Junk.

https://covid2009.neocities.org/home.html

The Windows 95 welcome screen on the right side took me back to being a little kid and sitting through installation wizards for games like MechWarrior 2 and Torin's Passage.
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022 @972.79 »

Dinosaur Dracula is a great one. He mostly posts about old toys and videos from the '80s and '90s. I-Mockery is similar, but hasn't been updated in a long time. The owner of the site had a personal tragedy in his life and sort of disappeared after, but all of the old content is still available.

And then there's the obvious one, Retro Junk.

https://covid2009.neocities.org/home.html

The Windows 95 welcome screen on the right side took me back to being a little kid and sitting through installation wizards for games like MechWarrior 2 and Torin's Passage.
Omg I love old commercials and ads, especially set out in the magazine format. I will now spend the next hour going down this rabbit hole :tongue:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

Nostalgia for the YouTube of Old

Started by OneMillionFurriesBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 10
Views: 523
Last post August 18, 2023 @603.58
by akesi

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi