Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @686.04
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Fediverse / Mastodon thread - share your handle!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed
Author Topic: Fediverse / Mastodon thread - share your handle!  (Read 22294 times)
fizzylimesoda
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: lime360
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: lime360
PicMix: fizzylimesoda
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS
OS: Bazzite
Newgrounds: lime360

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #30 on: Spring, 30 May 2025 @586 » Embed

i'm on 32bit cafe's pixelfed instance!

@lime360@pixel.32bit.cafe

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/jy0by2.png

Artifact Swap: u rock
Julikins
Full Member
***
View Profile WWWArt


Needing to Touch Grass - BRB
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: ookamij64
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: julie__fiend
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #31 on: Spring, 31 May 2025 @973 » Toggle Font Embed

I originally did the vanilla Mastodon/Fedi instance but jumped on a different one because it resonates with me better. Thought about jumping again, but I'm still fine with the current one.

I'm ookamij64@tech.lgbt on the Fediverse.

I don't post a whole lot but for the most part, I use it and try to understand how it works.

Logged

https://card.exophase.com/2/0/293527.png?1770870252

Artifact Swap: Batty Bat
Memory
Guest

« Reply #32 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2025 @352 » Embed

I'm on blorbo.social if anyone wants to check me out ^.^ https://blorbo.social/@negative4

I'd love to follow you alL!

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #33 on: Summer, 08 Jun 2025 @891 » Embed

got Mastodon a few days ago herre~ - https://wetdry.world/@cynthiakittehs :D

Logged
Nicolas
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


yea
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tapeykatt
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: tapeykatt

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #34 on: Autumn, 04 Oct 2025 @600 » Embed

Mine is tapeykatt@chitter.xyz

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/c2c4hx.png
fizzylimesoda
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: lime360
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: lime360
PicMix: fizzylimesoda
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS
OS: Bazzite
Newgrounds: lime360

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #35 on: Autumn, 04 Oct 2025 @608 » Embed

i'm on 32bit cafe's pixelfed instance!

@lime360@pixel.32bit.cafe

i've had accounts on multiple mastodon instances (mastodon.social, social.yesterweb.org, mstdn.social, wetdry.world, etc.), but now it's currently located on floofy.tech

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/jy0by2.png

Artifact Swap: u rock
ghostk.id
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: vampire
iMood: eerie

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #36 on: Winter, 11 Feb 2026 @030 » Embed

@president@occult.club

i'm fairly active :3

Logged

https://ghostk.id/i/88x31.gif
goat
Full Member
***
View Profile


goat wuz ere xoxo
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: goat

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #37 on: Winter, 11 Feb 2026 @820 » Embed

turns out i've had a mastodon acc since last year but aint done anything with it lol

anyway here it is: @hellafresh

:3

Logged
TeaInTheMorning
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


she/they
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #38 on: Winter, 11 Feb 2026 @940 » Embed

I am @ladypretzal@transfem.social on the fediverse!  :transport:


(A fair warning that I do not always post in a forum approved way there, as it's not the forum :evil: ! Just sharing for those who might be interested)

Logged
brennan
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


🔆 poet + webcrafter
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #39 on: Winter, 28 Feb 2026 @074 » Embed

Hi there, I'm brand new!

My handle is brennan@social.lol

I follow everyone!  :4u: 

Logged

https://brennan.day/assets/images/brennan-day-alt.gif
heckhound
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


he/they/xe ⚦ ΘΔ &
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: heckhound
iMood: heckhound

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!Wolfy Sus
« Reply #40 on: Spring, 29 Mar 2026 @048 » Embed

Hiya!! I love Fedi, it's like my main social media atm besides Bsky (urgh) I would love more mutts there!
I hope to figure out how to set up a self hosting instance someday, but for now I'm over at packmates.org @heckhound.packmates.org  :dog:

Logged

https://external-media.spacehey.net/media/sRCuGTBA1DN9VIr8q-3x3oGLnCIzL8Tf8u8ETYxJWmfI=/https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/7ba60889-62e3-480b-b1a4-3b7f949fe0cb/dfbdqoi-befb1a08-3eec-4fe1-9a11-7a1d1a13df35.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdiYTYwODg5LTYyZTMtNDgwYi1iMWE0LTNiN2Y5NDlmZTBjYlwvZGZiZHFvaS1iZWZiMWEwOC0zZWVjLTRmZTEtOWExMS03YTFkMWExM2RmMzUuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.XOMfjukVYNbpaDoUlxsGh_pfafaGa8xuWpokZj3zBhc https://external-media.spacehey.net/media/sox03-W59FcJjqr-ZkAbQIQkoTGGoRLHIIiAp4o0x7cI=/https://64.media.tumblr.com/a0993b3f0f8e3629cd014816dfca48bd/d4e64b8a791e34ae-cf/s250x400/c73ae2992a0e21a0825580cf1b93de29ea09c78d.gifv

citizenalex
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: citizenalex
Matrix: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #41 on: Summer, 17 Jun 2026 @420 » Toggle Font Embed

HI all! I'm on the SDF.org instance.  :mail:  :pc:

@citizenalex@mastodon.sdf.org

Logged


Artifact Swap: Opal
Limette
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Limette
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #42 on: Summer, 22 Jul 2026 @567 » Toggle Font Embed

Though I dislike Twitter-like socials, I figured it can't hurt to give Mastodon a try. It at least seems to have a user base I might be more likely to resonate with. My handle there is limette@tech.lgbt! I'll use this thread to find some people to follow as well.

With how the fediverse works, I can look into less Twitter-like instances in the future, anyway :D

Logged

https://limette.neocities.org/assets/limette.gifhttps://file.garden/aJDdYDydqnG0q1NR/blinkies/exinc.gif
Rubbereon
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
OS: Linux 🐧

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
NoSmoking!Hope, the silliest ink kittayyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #43 on: Summer, 14 Aug 2026 @601 » Embed

 :mark: These links should have been included in the op, :mark:

Joinmastodon is not a good enough site to learn about the fediverse imo.

My handle is rubbereon just like here, but the instance is an adult instance, so I dunno how I feel sharing it here and if that would even be allowed.

Logged

https://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20695.gifFuzzy fwiendhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20696.gifhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20697.gif
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gifLinux userhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gif
↓ All my web profiles are available on this website ↓
https://fursona.directory/@rubbereon :goL:
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/tabs.gifhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/idiotsticker.png

Artifact Swap: pearl yappin kittayGreen SpiffoJust CheeseTomato SliceCourage smiley
beebz
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View ProfileArt


Profic Plural
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Trans Thigh HighsxDXD SquishStriped Thigh-High Socksstriped long sleevelil custard
« Reply #44 on: Autumn, 15 Sep 2026 @831 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm @beebz@aethy.com. Mind the warnings on my profile. I always content warn every post that needs it.

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe