Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @755.95
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Magic The Gathering Webring


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Magic The Gathering Webring  (Read 3099 times)
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« on: Autumn, 13 Nov 2022 @230 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm sure this has been posted before but I was wondering, is there any webrings for MTG? Any TCG but MTG specifically

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
cinni
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


believe in your dreams <3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cinni

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 13 Nov 2022 @324 » Toggle Font Embed

i don't know of any but i would be interested as well.. :ha: (i don't have any MTG content on my site right now but i play it casually!)

Logged

jONALD
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 13 Nov 2022 @683 » Embed

I for one would personally love to see some MTG webpages.

Logged
appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Laid my son on the bier, burned the wreath
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 17 Feb 2023 @842 » Toggle Font Embed

I don't have any content on my site for it, but I do casually play it and would love to see something like this. Could consider talking more about it and/or joining

Logged

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 18 Feb 2023 @280 » Toggle Font Embed

I completely forgot about this, I'm going to upload a page to my site soon and look into starting a webring, I've never started one before so it could be fun!

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe