Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 18, 2024 - @440.16 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 53/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Gallery
| | |-+  uncle speck's image emporium

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: uncle speck's image emporium  (Read 949 times)
prwlnglthr
Casual Poster ⚓︎

**SPLAT**

iMood: ntprwlr

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: November 20, 2022 @1.89 »

howdy! my name's speck and I quite literally just joined. in my excitement, I thought I'd share some of my art (bc I'm alwaaays doing it), edits, other goofy little things! I do make original art, but I've been on a fanart binge as of late :dive: you can find more up-to-date and complete galleries over on my tumblr and my twitter if that's your thing!

warnings: there's nothing super intense here but there's canon-typical violence/blood, some casual/nonsexual nudity, that kinda thing if that's smth that's a no-go for you! my actual art acc may have things that are more intense, so a potential word of caution, but this gallery will be curated to weed that out :smile:

(wip!! still gotta put clickthrus to the full size ones!! stay tuned for that :ha: )

fire emblem

metal gear solid

misc

photos

visiting north florida, where I lived for 10 yrs!

west texas one chilly spring; it's one of my faaavourite places!

snow? in texas? yessir, over half a foot, even! out in west texas again (see why it's one of my favourite places?)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2023 @195.96 by prwlnglthr » Logged

☆✭~⋞《a temporary visitor, taking comfort from the flame...》ミ~*。✧.゚*・゚’゜.︵‿ ~~. .
avatar credit: @spookybri on twitter! // signature gfx credit: me!
TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022 @771.94 »

These are all lovely, and I'd love to see the full versions! I also really like the photos you've got here. Deserts are lovely, harsh places that I find romantic and beautiful for some reason.

prwlnglthr
Casual Poster ⚓︎

**SPLAT**

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022 @222.88 »

These are all lovely, and I'd love to see the full versions! I also really like the photos you've got here. Deserts are lovely, harsh places that I find romantic and beautiful for some reason.

tysm!! I've updated most of them to clickthrus so you can do just that! :4u:

agree that there's smth strangely romantic about deserts. I think part of it is just how... total? the isolation and quiet is; I can't do silence, usually, but it becomes soothing out there. at night, the coyotes go bonkers along some of the oilfield roads; for all I hate 'yotes, there's smth very charming about hearing them yip and yell at each other from a distance. I never go during summer bc (even dry, which I prefer) heat over 100F is too much so I'm hoping I'll have some spare cash to get out there again before the end of the year :ozwomp:

☆✭~⋞《a temporary visitor, taking comfort from the flame...》ミ~*。✧.゚*・゚’゜.︵‿ ~~. .
MeowChirp
Casual Poster

iMood: HydraTriangle

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022 @275.98 »

Your art is lovely!! I really love how expressive the characters are and you have a way with mood lighting my gosh. Every fully colored piece feels extremely atmospheric. Thanks for sharing with us!
prwlnglthr
Casual Poster ⚓︎

**SPLAT**

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022 @924.87 »

Your art is lovely!! I really love how expressive the characters are and you have a way with mood lighting my gosh. Every fully colored piece feels extremely atmospheric. Thanks for sharing with us!

aaa thank you for the kind words! lighting is one of those things I fixate on even in day-to-day life and photography so I do my best to try and bring some of that into my art :transport:

prwlnglthr
Casual Poster ⚓︎

**SPLAT**

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2023 @192.20 »

not to revive the dead here but gawrsh, it's been a while since I stuck my head back in here; hope it's alright to bump smth this old (my memory of forum etiquette is admittedly not the best ^^;). I honestly just prefer to keep everything in one little corner.

been a bit fried between work and real life obligations and my cycling interests, but I'm back to fiddling with my little sites and the recent reddit news reminded me how much I love forums so here I am again! (though I may have lurked here and there... and may continue to do so...  :eyes:)

with imgur starting to purge "unused" and "old" images, I've cautiously decided to reupload the crops to my own neocities page  and redo the links here; so far, it's only about 5 mb so not too bad buuuut if anyone's got any suggestions for more reliable free image hosts, I'm certainly open to them!

also updated with some newer art and whatnot. the three bright red fire emblem fanarts are a little old to me, new to the web; they were done as catharsis during my more severe mixed-manic bipolar episodes so there's a very different quality to them, imo.

okie doke, back to the metaphorical grind (read: straight goofin')! :ozwomp: love you everyone!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023 @194.40 by prwlnglthr » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

GUIDE: Mac - Quick compressing images for the web with Automator

Started by MelooonBoard ⁇ ∙ Tutorials

Replies: 0
Views: 1104
Last post June 05, 2022 @634.22
by Melooon
A cool dummy image generator

Started by PepyogurtBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 0
Views: 901
Last post July 03, 2022 @168.19
by Pepyogurt
Does anyone know (or use) an image host site?

Started by KikoBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 4
Views: 945
Last post August 08, 2022 @75.16
by Kiko

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi