Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @311.96 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions
| | |-+  ++ Forum Badges and Graphics ++

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ++ Forum Badges and Graphics ++  (Read 3672 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: December 03, 2021 @957.84 »

+++ Forum Badges and Graphics +++

This topic is for collecting forum badges and other promotion graphics! Feel free to make you own and post them below, I will add them to the official collection.
EXTRA TIP :ozwomp:: You can embed a forum thread on your site using an iFrame, useful if you'd like to encourage discussion on a particular topic like your art or collections

By Melooon

By Nightdrift

By shevek

« Last Edit: April 15, 2023 @852.30 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Nightdrift
Full Member ⚓︎

Suspicious Activity™

StatusCafe: nightdrift

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021 @994.80 »

Oh you are playing a VERY dangerous game lol, this is possibly one of my most favorite aspects of forums... threw a few simple things together based on the current forum theme, using some of my favorite banner formats. They're not exactly badges, but they're definitely the right size for if folks want to rep the forum on their personal collections.

(I realize Ozwomp probably isn't the Melonland Forum mascot, so if there's a better suggestion for that image I am open to ideas;
went ahead and made a second version with the dino message icon because it's probably my icon favorite of the bunch)

Status Cafe Profile
DoctorScreech
Casual Poster ⚓︎

the doctor is in!

StatusCafe: doctorscreech

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021 @121.96 »

Fun fact: Userboxes first originated from Wikipedia as a way for people to spruce up their profiles, putting in more info without writing a ton of awkward paragraphs. Quite interesting, and I'm glad to see them around today (in places like Tumblr and such)

:D the doctor is in! :D
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021 @183.18 »

Oh you are playing a VERY dangerous game lol, this is possibly one of my most favorite aspects of forums... threw a few simple things together based on the current forum theme, using some of my favorite banner formats. They're not exactly badges, but they're definitely the right size for if folks want to rep the forum on their personal collections.[/sub]

omg, i love this! please keep going! :smile: i'd love to add some to my sig.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021 @672.16 »

Oh you are playing a VERY dangerous game lol, this is possibly one of my most favorite aspects of forums... threw a few simple things together based on the current forum theme, using some of my favorite banner formats. They're not exactly badges, but they're definitely the right size for if folks want to rep the forum on their personal collections.

Added to the main post (also re-hosted on the forum server as a backup)! I really like all of these particularly the one with the stars!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021 @112.49 »

nightdrift these are so awesomeeee!! :-O

one day i'll try to make something for the forum.. ! :ozwomp:

debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2023 @536.57 »

Fun fact: Userboxes first originated from Wikipedia as a way for people to spruce up their profiles, putting in more info without writing a ton of awkward paragraphs. Quite interesting, and I'm glad to see them around today (in places like Tumblr and such)

i had no idea wikipedia even has profiles to be honest  :omg:

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2023 @779.31 »

Just made a Melonland badge for my website I thought I would share in case others wanna use it too. :ozwomp:

* melonland-badge.gif (3.99 kB, 88x31 - viewed 314 times.)

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Forum feature requests and Ideas

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 243
Views: 20454
Last post March 05, 2024 @666.35
by grubbyfox
xX Welcome to the Forum & Rules Xx

Replies: 0
Views: 5324
Last post November 14, 2021 @627.84
by Melooon
How to use a forum?! - A guide for those who have forgotten/never knew!

Replies: 2
Views: 3297
Last post April 22, 2023 @739.62
by Aloe

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi