This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @344.14
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  Website Recipe Books!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Website Recipe Books!  (Read 3531 times)
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« on: Winter, 06 Dec 2022 @106 » Toggle Font Embed

Show me your recorded recipe books on the net!
Honestly, I think this is one of my favorite things to see one people's neocities pages so I'm going to make my own!! I would like to see y'all's for inspiration :dive:

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
CooperationIsKey
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Something Clever
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: CooperationIsKey
iMood: CooperationIsKey

Artifacts:
Sent On Earth By The Almighty TallestFirst 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 07 Dec 2022 @101 » Toggle Font Embed

You mean stuff like this? o3o

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/5TGaeNp.gif https://i.imgur.com/T0suM4c.gif
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 07 Dec 2022 @189 » Toggle Font Embed

You mean stuff like this? o3o

Yeah!! Haha funny enough a few hours after I posted this I saw ur recipes too :smile: very awesome :smile: :smile:

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
Sam
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: 4str0n42t
iMood: 4str0n42t
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 05 May 2026 @798 » Embed

I'm not a really good cook since I have an eating disorder where I can't eat like 90% of meals but I'm really good at cooking pasta so I have a page in my site that's a super simple pasta reciple, I'm currently considering redesigning it to turn it into a pasta shrine but for now it's just a recipe of my favorite food of all time

Logged

https://file.garden/aTiWCoGB_i5vfo0E/Web%20button%20Sam%20solar%20system.gif

Artifact Swap: winows XP rover dog
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe