Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @68.30 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 45/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions
| | |-+  Thank you!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 629 times)
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« on: December 06, 2022 @108.25 »

Thanks Melon for making such a nice and easy, as well as accessible webring! it is a blast and im happy to say this is the first one i've been in
i also really enjoy my time here on the forums and hope our community here will continue to flourish, i get so much helpful input and amazing songs/movies reccomendations!

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022 @146.84 »

Thanks midi! :loved:

I have to admit, I do sometimes ask myself (particularly when dealing with moderations issues) "why do I do this community stuff" :omg:k: annd Im not really sure I know why... but hearing feedback like this defo makes it feel worth it.

Its a nice feeling to be able to provide a space that makes people feel good; and I hope it grows too, but I also don't mind if it doesn't; maybe one of the lessons of the web revival is that its fine when things stay small; Id like to see a world full of nice small places!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022 @458.77 »

Fully agreed with dotmidi on everything, so far it's been a blast! It's nice to see the forum so active the past few days and I'm enjoying my time here, so there's definitely no wasted effort whatsoever.

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Deckade (Tolo)
Casual Poster

Feel free to email me and be pen pals :)

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022 @510.41 »

Thank you as well :smile:. This is one of my favourite places on the internet, and no doubt an inspiration for a lot of web creators. Sites like these have taught me that "popular" or "big" sites can have exist even with comparatively few users (even if that seems oxymoronic), as 20-40 thoughtful and genuine posts per day can easily be more entertaining content than hundreds of thousands of half-realised and disingenuous posts. You can't have a popular site without people, and this is a site which is for people to enjoy and participate in with their whole being. So thank you for your very popular site!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022 @515.59 by t0lo » Logged
Anonicus
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023 @14.42 »

Thanks midi! :loved:

I have to admit, I do sometimes ask myself (particularly when dealing with moderations issues) "why do I do this community stuff" :omg:k: annd Im not really sure I know why... but hearing feedback like this defo makes it feel worth it.

Its a nice feeling to be able to provide a space that makes people feel good; and I hope it grows too, but I also don't mind if it doesn't; maybe one of the lessons of the web revival is that its fine when things stay small; Id like to see a world full of nice small places!
Melon, You're always doing a great job!
We love what you do.

My personal Website: https://anonicus.neocities.org/
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Why do you watch YouTube?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 55
Views: 5217
Last post April 10, 2024 @574.35
by Misanthropic Monster™
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by GuestBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 48
Views: 3845
Last post April 11, 2024 @823.52
by Misanthropic Monster™
Happy Thanksgiving fellow Canadians!!!

Started by SilkSkullBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 2
Views: 650
Last post October 11, 2022 @968.37
by SilkSkull

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi