Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @13.78 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 24/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 987.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  What are you working on at the moment?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Print
Author Topic: What are you working on at the moment?  (Read 14072 times)
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2024 @695.22 »

After battling against a feed validator during a couple weeks and pulling my hair off in frustration, I finally managed to make a proper RSS feed for my website ! I know it's not much to some people, but I'm super proud of me with this one. I've been struggling with heavy doubt and self-deprecation regarding my website lately, managing to make a feature that I really wanted and making it work properly is a huge feat for me. It boosted my confidence, I'm not that trash in the end !
moonunions
Casual Poster ⚓︎

ヽ(・∀・)ノ yippiiiieeee

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Still knowing about Clippy in 2024Joined 2024!
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2024 @726.90 »

After battling against a feed validator during a couple weeks and pulling my hair off in frustration, I finally managed to make a proper RSS feed for my website ! I know it's not much to some people, but I'm super proud of me with this one. I've been struggling with heavy doubt and self-deprecation regarding my website lately, managing to make a feature that I really wanted and making it work properly is a huge feat for me. It boosted my confidence, I'm not that trash in the end !

woohooooo congrats!! it always feels good to finally figure out something that's been such a pain in the butt :4u: hope everything else you work on goes smoothly.

tungl" border="0

please feed beefsteak, he hungers ➭ feed beefsteak!
mahoroa
Jr. Member ⚓︎

shadow wizard money gang

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2024 @895.79 »

Been working through my final term in college. Can't wait to finally be done for it LOL I miss having time to spend with my friends :sad:
Would have to find a job after that but thats a problem for future me

grubbyfox
Full Member ⚓︎

forever in 2006

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: grubbyfox

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2024 @880.02 »

i'm considering making a custom startpage, but i dont know much about web crafting lol, so im out here just plannig it in like WYSIWYG-style, but i dont know what i will end up doing, or if i will do anything at all.

i literally dont understand anything about web crafting beyond simple html stuff like...... < br > haha so, we will see.

i have a general idea of what i want and where, but i'm limited in skills, to put it that way, and its not important enough to sit for like 3 years to learn css just to make a startpage  :ok:

BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2024 @696.63 »

Over the course of a longer period I've worked on the text of what's supposed to be a guide on first-time solo travelling. The text is now done, and I'm trying very hard to find inspiration to turn it into a digital zine or a single static page. It's hard for me to start working on a layout without having a strong idea in mind, so until then it will just sit in my head. :sleep:
kiyuyu
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: kiyuyu

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2024 @365.90 »

It's simple but this is the first homepage I'm making completely from scratch, so this is kind of amazing to me. :4u: But technically I'm procrastinating on school work lmao
« Last Edit: July 11, 2024 @369.29 by kiyuyu » Logged
Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2024 @851.10 »

I started working on a new small game project today! The main theme of it is that its a clicker / idle game where you dont get anything automated, and when you prestige the game tells you how much time you spent and insults / praises you for how much / little time you spent respectively.

Might post about it here when its done!! Currentlly working on having it change music packs / backgrounds just for added flair :P

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
GeceAzrak
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Heyo!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2024 @585.03 »

I continue to work on my site! I want it to be exactly the way I want it!

For now I'm adding the pages I plan to add, I'll update the layout later.

I also urgently need to learn CSS and Javascript - Because I don't understand them at all T-T! As a layout, I use a free layout from the internet.

I bought a course online to learn these in more detail! I hope it works-

Kukla Gösterisine Hoş Geldiniz!

littlesecret
Casual Poster

@1x__1

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2024 @966.06 »

Im working on my first flatgame. I started it a few months ago when i randomly discovered flatgames. I intended to finish it in a weekend cus from what I understood, flatgames are supposed to be quick, simple, and finished within a few hours. but i have a hard time writing stories that I like under a crunch which is weird since I love to tell stories casually and I love to journal. But suddenly my writing becomes weird when I know its going to be seen. I took a break from the game for a while and recently picked it back up after I wrote something in my journal that i really liked and it gave me more inspiration for the rest of the world. The game is a small, narrative flatgame. I'm trying to focus on tiny details like sounds, small animations, and movement. Im really excited about this one and can tell it will be something I continue to add to as time goes on. My boyfriend also just made me some music for the game which has added to the world so much :) cant wait to share it

i couldn't upload a gif for some reason. you can see a wip gif on my website though if you want!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2024 @967.72 by littlesecret » Logged
djole

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #159 on: July 23, 2024 @727.70 »

:sleep:  :sleep: personal website using wiby.me’s frontend (check it out its actually not bad as a template/base)
1dkreally
Casual Poster ⚓︎

trying my best to keep it silly :3

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2024 @9.22 »

currently working on changing my sites layout to use css grid! i'm just working on a test page at the moment so it's very clearly unfinished, but if you wanna see anyways then you can check my test page out here! :3
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2024 @431.15 »

Madness has overcome me. I've spent two days writing about statistics for the 32bitcafe code jam... And I had FUN. :skull:
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #162 on: August 07, 2024 @998.55 »

I've been working on my website, preparing financially/cat-proofing the house for the kitten I will be adopting in a few weeks, I've been tackling the back yard... and trying to draw more as I've neglected finishing doodles for a long while.

That's about it really.

candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #163 on: August 07, 2024 @168.13 »

Same with the doubt and self deprecation.

I've been thinking of switching my site layout to use a css grid instead of a flexbox since it seems easier to implement.

At the moment, forced sleepaway camp

new to oldnet be nice

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2024 @571.19 »

today I finally pulled the plug on my website directory, meaning that I changed the position of a lot of files and decided to make the file names more coherent. I used to write matchaprika.club/Comics/PileDuMois/PdMMay2024 but someone made constructive criticism because the format I use isn't intuitive because sometimes it's all lowercase, sometimes uppercase + lowercase, some files are not in the same directory than the following or previous one making the urls a complete mess.

Now I'm sorting ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. It's a bit tedious but I always procrastinated that I'd do it later. I started last saturday and like it was expected, a lot of links and links are super broken right now. I've managed to get back on track quicker than I expected and I'm pleasantly surprised with my pace and patience. now I put everything in lowercase + hyphens so now it would look matchaprika.club/comics/pile-du-mois/2023/05-mai and if you want to see if there september all you need to do is to replace 05-mai by 09-september. For my onw linking within the blog I'm gaining a lot of time since I don't have to check for lower/uppercase and messy directories.

Consequently the site is borderline unusuable for a while but it will gain a lot of QoL for maintenance so that's good !  :cheerR:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 18
Views: 6608
Last post August 31, 2024 @266.71
by greyskieshappymind
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 41
Views: 4898
Last post August 01, 2024 @945.76
by arsenicCatnip
MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 6
Views: 2131
Last post March 05, 2023 @376.64
by doubleincision

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi