Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @687.11 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 71/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  What are you working on at the moment?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: What are you working on at the moment?  (Read 8548 times)
dxcccii
Newbie ⚓︎

dxcccii is just fine today // they/them

iMood: dxcccii

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2023 @725.41 »

:pc:  :eyes: "it's a secret"  :eyes:  :pc:

Spoiler
tbh i'm just learning threeJS for a uni project and i want to do a fun transition page on neocities after my project is done. the requirements for the project are fairly complex, but the thing i want to do on neocities is very simple, that's why i'll probably wait until i'm done with that.
but i think it will be more fun if i keep it a surprise  :4u:
[close]

everything is normal
shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2023 @744.22 »

A button/option that grayscales the entire landing page. One day I wanna implement different themes, but for now, I think a grayscale button would be nice for people who are a bit overwhelmed by the pink. I know how it is to feel sensorically overwhelmed by visual stuff (my walls are white, my furniture is all white, I have a little more stuff out in the open than her, but my apartment resembles an average person's version of the Kardashian all-white home) so it's a priority for me right now.

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2023 @750.35 »

A collection of my photography and glitch art!

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

kurohaato
Full Member ⚓︎

:D

StatusCafe: rinrinrin
iMood: kurohaato
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2023 @880.71 »

I'm working on a little crab friend at the moment! I've got his design and my pseudocode done, I just need to figure out how to code him.

01110110 01101001 01110110 01100001 00100000 01101100 01100001 00100000 01101111 01111010 01110111 01101111 01101101 01110000 00100001 00100000 00111010 01000100 :ozwomp:
LIA

closing time

StatusCafe: six
iMood: sintax

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2023 @994.99 »

my website
my layout on spacehey
my status cafe layout
...so many layouts I should be in the circus for how many things I can juggle at once aaa :dog:
anglade
Casual Poster ⚓︎

bonk

View Profile WWW

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2023 @43.80 »

Currently, I'm working on my second knitting project - another scarf, as well as periodically updating my website when i have ideas and working on some fun little writing stuff!

:unite::unite::unite:
thesolitarygamer
Full Member ⚓︎

why do they call it oven

View Profile WWW

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2023 @65.24 »

Been working on a map in the source engine the past couple of days, though right now I'm working on my website!
Y2KStardust
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ooh, what does this button do??

View Profile WWW

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2023 @584.77 »

A very bare-bones resources page; links I agree with and want to keep somehow ^.^ My links-out page is meant to be friendly and to link to other websites, this is more of the professional side of things imo.

tadaaa - if anyone has suggestions, hmu! I'm leaning less towards usage of stuff like ssgs or big ol' js scripts and more, the very beginnings - what html is, very basic accessibility steps, that sort of thing

teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2023 @395.56 »

adding something fun and stupid to my site!  :ok:

Spoiler
a sort of shrine/collection/directory of "little guys." i am definitely putting ozwomp in it  :ozwomp:
[close]
Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2023 @129.77 »

I am working on an art-style challenge right now! This is something I wanted to try for a while now but I never got to it. tbh I thought it would be much, much harder to achieve the look of the styles and make them recognizable but I think it turned out decent so far. Excited to start rendering especially. Many of these styles are very simple and have close to no shading. A nightmare for my brain that wants to shade everything dynamically all the time. The Super Mario and Animal Crossing one will be fun! they're lineless.

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
LIA

closing time

StatusCafe: six
iMood: sintax

View Profile

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2023 @142.67 »

made a cute avi for here! It's my ponysona as a lil pixel pony ^^
yatagarasu

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2023 @402.07 »

i'm working on trying to find something to work on. I really want to be creative, but finding something to actually do has always been a problem for me.
div
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2023 @488.03 »

Most recently I made this python utility, smwcentral-scraper. It scrapes romhacks from smwcentral.net, downloads them, applies them to a Super Mario World rom; it enters all of them into a database so that you can search it with complex queries for what to to launch in Retroarch and keep track of which ones you've played. It has a bunch of command line features for nerds.

I was kinda obsessed with Mario romhacks for a bit, but now I'm back to being between projects and am just waiting to be dead again.

^_^
spiralstaircase
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2023 @945.65 »

in terms of projects, i've been working on (what i want to become) a comic called cultcraze! i'm still in the process of making the characters, figuring out plot stuff (have been since late 2019), honestly, even figuring out what kind of media i wanna make it! i've gone through wanting it to be a book, to cartoon, to video game, and now to comic. i think i'll stick on comic. i'm not good enough at writing for books, not good at all at animation for cartoons, not good at all at coding for video games, and pretty good at writing and drawing for comics.
unfortunately, i can't link where i keep all the information for the story and characters and such because i usually keep it in my head... :ok: the basics, though, is that it's about these alien kids who try to stop an evil cult from destroying the universe.
i've kinda been forcefully shoving in all my interests into this story, LOL... space, music, early internet, and most of the media i've ever been obsessed with. when i first started making this story, it was HEAVILY influenced by invader zim and steven universe. it's kinda fun to look back and see how the story and characters have changed with what kinda shows and stuff i liked at the time! some of the story's 'rules' have changed, too, just because of what i liked at the time. like when i was into really serious games and shows with, like, important themes and stuff, i tried to make the story really deep and serious, but as of lately i've been getting into more light-hearted and goofy stuff, so the story is comparatively more silly.
didn't expect for me to get into the cool-ness of having a project that's really influenced by your interests, but i digress
anyway, yeah. cool awesome comic about aliens. howbow that.

Welcome to the planet of the robot cat
BananaBoots
Jr. Member ⚓︎

↑ Soooooo normal about him (lying)

StatusCafe: bananaboots
iMood: bananaboots
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2023 @923.70 »

I'm currently entirely revamping my NeoCities! (If you go to it right now, you'll just reach a message telling you it's under construction) More specifically, I'm working on an OCs page where I can show off all of my OCs and share a little info about them all :grin:

Boots (it/he)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 14
Views: 5033
Last post Today at @87.23
by Skykristal
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 35
Views: 3229
Last post April 10, 2024 @598.32
by Misanthropic Monster™
MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 6
Views: 1634
Last post March 05, 2023 @376.64
by doubleincision

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi