Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @487.53 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  welcome to dr3amland

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: welcome to dr3amland  (Read 595 times)
« on: January 05, 2023 @627.64 »

:cheerR: Hello, denizens of MelonLand. You have no idea how grateful I am to have found your little corner of the internet.

I owe so much of who I am now to those formative years spent tinkering with Geocities, lurking forums, and discovering all the creativity and wonder that individual minds with a dream and a bit of coding knowledge kindly planted on the net. Then it was lost, and here it is again.

The simple fact that this movement exists gives me so much hope. Thank you all for being here, and I'm so excited to meet you!
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023 @666.85 »

hi!! welcome, i'm looking forward to seeing you more on these forums after i saw ur response to my topic on the cure :cheesy: :cheesy:
please let me know if you have any websites in motion cause i would love to give a look, especially if its on neocities :cheerR:

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2023 @826.89 »

Hi, welcome to the forum :4u:

Wow a Geocities OG! The first I heard of it was actualy when Yahoo shut it down in 2009 - I remember thinking.. oh thats weird - then I forgot about it for 6 years - but Im glad I found my way back to it eventually too! Do you know if any of your sites are in the archives?

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023 @561.18 »

Thank you so much for the welcome, you two!

I don't currently have a website in the works but I do plan on setting one up shortly. I wanted to create some original illustrations for it first.

And unfortunately I've got no idea what may have happened with my old sites. I was very very young when I made them so beyond having a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh screencaps and Internet Bumper Stickers on one of them I can't tell you much lol. That's about all I remember.
Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Coziest Café Award 2023Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023 @590.52 »

Welcome! You're in good company here :grin: Looking forward to seeing your project when it goes online!

Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2023 @950.03 »

Welcome! I managed to dig up some of my old websites so I put them back up on the internet :happy: even though they're full of typos and stuff (of course they were from 2008-2010 so a bit younger)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2023 @977.95 »

And unfortunately I've got no idea what may have happened with my old sites. I was very very young when I made them so beyond having a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh screencaps and Internet Bumper Stickers on one of them I can't tell you much lol. That's about all I remember.

If it was on Geocities and you can remember what its was called/looked like/where it was on the site - theres a good chance you might be able to find it again, all Goecities sites are browsable here - https://geocities.restorativland.org :cheesy:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2023 @13.91 »

If it was on Geocities and you can remember what its was called/looked like/where it was on the site - theres a good chance you might be able to find it again, all Goecities sites are browsable here - https://geocities.restorativland.org :cheesy:

Wait, all?
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2023 @97.34 »

Maybe not all but archine.org says "ReoCities, is also mirroring a substantial portion of GeoCities and exchanged URL lists with the Internet Archive during the final round of archiving" - which sounds like they have most of them - although I think they've filtered out blank sites.

HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.

StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2023 @50.63 »

Welcome, great to have you on board!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi