Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 16, 2024 - @570.51 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 25/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions
| | |-+  ⁉︎ Community Events!
| | | |-+  Games Y'all Meetup - Austin, Texas, on the 21st Jan!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Games Y'all Meetup - Austin, Texas, on the 21st Jan!!  (Read 605 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: January 05, 2023 @735.71 »

If any of you are in the Austin, Texas area on the 21st on this month - All three Ozwomp Games will be on display (including the relaunch of the mysterious abandoned Ozwomp is Online)

There will be a many other cool games at the event too, and lots of people to meet! - Its hosted by The Museum of Human Achievement, which is a group I actually found via one of the staffs Neocities pages, so it should be totally the right vibe for people here.

https://gamesyall.com/html/event-january-2023.html

Obviously I wont be there because I live about 7000 miles away, but I sure hope people have a good time there, and I'll be paying special attention to Mastodon to see if anyones sending me questions or pictures of the event!

Also thanks to a few of you who have contributed assets or play testing to Ozwomp games in the past - or are generally Ozwomp fans :ozwomp: I hope to refocus a lot more on games projects this year, so this is a great start! :grin:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

the era of rpgmaker games

Started by cinniBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 27
Views: 4058
Last post August 16, 2023 @267.22
by Riqo
Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 13
Views: 4936
Last post August 12, 2023 @742.86
by vvinrg
newgrounds' art games section

Started by DarmodejBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 1155
Last post February 03, 2022 @906.33
by Darmodej

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi