Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 28, 2024 - @832.71 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Favorite online game?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Favorite online game?  (Read 1147 times)
JackFrost
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!BUG!?!Joined 2022!
« on: January 10, 2023 @118.82 »

What multiplayer games do yall play?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023 @185.64 »

Lately just Elden Ring (seamless coop mod) with friends and a little bit of Red Dead Online. I've been wanting to get back into Quake Live but I don't know if the community is still very active. I used to play a lot of the instagib and freeze tag modes.
Version
Casual Poster

Ver. Narrative game and mystery media lover.

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023 @498.32 »

I very rarely play online games these days, but I when I feel like it I usually play a source game. Like tf2, day of defeat source, half life 2 death match... These games are pretty fun, and the latter two are pretty light to run. I guess I also like those two especially because those games are almost 20 years old now and the community that remained is pretty chill, unlike most online games which feel overly competitive to me.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2023 @507.05 »

I youthed recently! I played Fortnight and almost won a match (it came down to a close combat shoot off between me and one other player)! Then I figured I would never top that and uninstalled it :grin:

I really enjoy Sea of Thieves, Iv been trying to play it for like 4 years.. but no one will ever play it with me - its the sorta game thats nice to play with a friend, where you can chat and catch up as you sail your ships and do whatever else people do in this game (I just sail ships) :ha:

Iv been meaning to play some older battle games like Unreal Tournament and that Star Trek one, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023 @526.09 »

I youthed recently! I played Fortnight and almost won a match (it came down to a close combat shoot off between me and one other player)! Then I figured I would never top that and uninstalled it :grin:

Good call, I got really into it when it was still the Hottest Thing Around and that's 500 hours I'll never get back lol

These days I mostly play Team Fortress 2 as my "main" online game but I do rotate the games I play a lot: the games I play are often not games I've been playing for years before. I've definitely become more concious of games that don't value my time through the usage of dark patterns and the like, so that also influences the games I play. Fortnite was fun but it also made me feel bad after a match... which is the intended reaction. Not really what gaming is about!

There's more multiplayer games I've enjoyed in the past but maybe I'll get back to those later :ha:

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2023 @602.84 »

Honestly I love Final Fantasy XIV. It becomes the best story I've ever seen in a video game in the expansions, the community is super friendly especially for an MMORPG, and its world and character design is beautiful. It has so much content I can barely count it all up, and I already have 600 hours in it and still am a newbie.
Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2023 @841.08 »

The only one I'm playing right now is Genshin.
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2023 @856.18 »

Elder Scrolls Online, you get to explore all the regions that showed up in previous games! I also like the freed that it gives to make your character really your own unlike other mmorpgs.
You can use any weapon armour you want, steal everything not nailed to the ground (but dont get caught), learn every single crafting skill.
Become a vampire or werewolf. Also I´m to save up game currency to get a house and decorate it.

Also all the quest are voice acted and sometimes you have dialgue choices that might impact the story, but Im still to early in the game to see any effect.

Also there´s Cadwell, I love him:

arsenicteddy
Newbie ⚓︎

StatusCafe: arsenicteddy
iMood: arsenicteddy

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2023 @211.46 »

I mostly play a lot of Dead by Daylight as my online game of choice! I used to really into it when I lived with my grandma. I only stopped playing it when I moved back in with my parents because their wifi used to suck; it doesn't now!!  :grin:

I love Oingo Boingo and Danny Elfman a normal amount. /s
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2023 @245.02 »

it's mostly just splatoon 3 for me right now, but apex legends and tf2 look very compelling to try out.... ! :ok:
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2023 @437.09 »

it's mostly just splatoon 3 for me right now, but apex legends and tf2 look very compelling to try out.... ! :ok:
These are all solid games, I definitely recommend Apex and TF2: the latter is even getting a new update this summer, after like 6 years  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

Did you play in the last splatfest?

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2023 @974.27 »

Did you play in the last splatfest?
yeah but not a lot... i was doing other stuff most of the time. despite that im SHOCKED and APPALLED that white chocolate won >:(

did you also play in the last splatfest? what team did you choose?
debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2023 @559.03 »

final fantasy XIV personally. it’s just so fun! and the story and music are seriously amazing especially by mmorpg standards. my chara is named liolaeus rath & he is the most specialest boy in the whooole world to me. him  and his chocobo samuel.

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

gamemaster98
Casual Poster

Feel free to talk to me xD

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2023 @589.98 »

final fantasy XIV personally. it’s just so fun! and the story and music are seriously amazing especially by mmorpg standards. my chara is named liolaeus rath & he is the most specialest boy in the whooole world to me. him  and his chocobo samuel.

I recently started playing FFXIV too and I like it so far although I'm still in trial version. Do you happen to know a good way to meet peeps in-game? I mainly started playing this game so that I could make some friends to play with together or at least talk to from time to time. Playing only singleplayer games got quite lonely for me.

You can reach me on MSN: gamemaster98@escargot.chat
debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2023 @992.56 »

I recently started playing FFXIV too and I like it so far although I'm still in trial version. Do you happen to know a good way to meet peeps in-game? I mainly started playing this game so that I could make some friends to play with together or at least talk to from time to time. Playing only singleplayer games got quite lonely for me.

i met most of my buddies on ffxiv in the novice network chat channel, how social it is kind of depends on your server but just try answering questions and joining in on conversation there and you might meet someone! other than that you could maybe join a big free company and talk with people there but im in a teeny tiny one so i cant really say how well that works.

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ⁇ ∙ Tutorials

Replies: 1
Views: 1645
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
°˖ ✧-:game assets:・゚✧

Started by cinniBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 1
Views: 1811
Last post November 23, 2021 @816.09
by Neonriser
What's your favourite mobile game?

Started by NeonriserBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 35
Views: 4072
Last post March 22, 2024 @293.21
by georgemoody

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi