Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @270.31
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  handstand


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: handstand  (Read 3143 times)
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« on: Winter, 18 Jan 2023 @684 » Toggle Font Embed

can you do a handstand? or a cartwheel? i have to impress my friends on the playground before lunch btw.. please give advice and tips on how to do a handstand none of that cheaty stuff. i have to impress my classmates

... (no serious answers, this is satire :smile: *wink*)

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 18 Jan 2023 @819 » Toggle Font Embed

Midi, you're one of my favourite people on the forum and everything you post is charming, but omg do you never get your topics in the right category :tongue: ~Moved to chat n games!

A good trick is to pertend your gonna start a cartwheel - get everyone gatherd around, hold your hands up and start - but then just run away - everyone will be so supprised they wont know what happend :grin:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 19 Jan 2023 @173 » Toggle Font Embed

I can do a handstand underwater, does that count?

Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 19 Jan 2023 @618 » Toggle Font Embed

Midi, you're one of my favourite people on the forum and everything you post is charming, but omg do you never get your topics in the right category

Sorry :TnT: I can never tell where to fit them!

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
WingsOfImagination
Full Member
***
View Profile


Beauty Serene Arrow!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 19 Jan 2023 @709 » Toggle Font Embed

Your post just made me try and do a handstand after more than 15 years in which I didn't.

...

I cannot do this anymore :TnT:

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/u48I4ek.jpg
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 19 Jan 2023 @795 » Toggle Font Embed

I cannot do this anymore :TnT:

Ooph; a few months ago I was in my grannies house which has a good big staircase - no one was around so I thought "yess! I will do a knee slide down this staircase!" .. I did it.. but I was laying on the floor in agony for about 5 mins after pulling at least three muscles :TnT: :drat:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Laid my son on the bier, burned the wreath
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 25 Jan 2023 @876 » Toggle Font Embed

I could when I was young, but it's been a while since I could : (

Logged

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe