This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @174.77
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hello mew <3


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hello mew <3  (Read 1380 times)
princemaggots
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


mew... <33
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: hellspit
iMood: princemaggots

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 23 Jan 2023 @820 » Toggle Font Embed

hi, i'm syxri (he/it). I found this forum while browsing the yesterweb forum!

I originally started my website (https://hellspit.neocities.org/index2) as a better spot to host my characters, but at this point I mostly just dump whatever I feel like there, including all manner of shrines :3

My main interests include computers (lately I've been browsing goodwill's site for a third laptop lol), web design, the goth subculture, and music ! :dive:

Logged

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1065762978034630658/1067123747741503598/believe_me_regardless.gif
Anonicus
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 24 Jan 2023 @090 » Embed

Welcome to the Forums!

I also really like computers, If you want a really cool laptop, I'd recommend looking around for a "ThinkPad" They're actually super cool laptops that have really good longevity, and typically really cheap to get too.

Logged

My personal Website: https://anonicus.neocities.org/
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 24 Jan 2023 @119 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi, welcome to the forum :ha:

Wow thats an impressive blinkie collection! And I totally support dumping whatever you like on your site, those are always the most intresting places to explore :grin:

I hope you enjoy the forum!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe