Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @475.08 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | | |-+  What is your favorite Subway Sandwich?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: What is your favorite Subway Sandwich?  (Read 946 times)
Anonicus
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: January 24, 2023 @236.81 »

So what's your favorite Subway Sandwich? Me personally mine has to be Spicy Italian on Italian herbs and cheese with Fresh Mozzerella. Goodness, I really need to try to make stuff with Fresh Mozz sometimes!

My personal Website: https://anonicus.neocities.org/
Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023 @586.98 »

I always had teriyaki I think. It's weird, even though they advertise the like. Sandwich names, every time I say one of them they still ask all the questions they would even if I didn't say a sandwich name.
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023 @634.00 »

Ham, turkey and chicken with lots of cheese and every spicy option they have. I've gotten it since I was a kid and I rarely try anything else :omg:k:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

JackFrost
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!BUG!?!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023 @649.29 »

I have an extremely specific order that’s custom made and i tell everyone i meet for the first time about it. I love onions. They’re one of my favorite foods. I get italian bread and teriaki chicken. Then i get sweet onion sauce . Then i get onions, peppers, and more onions. I sometimes put cheese on it but sometimes i don’t. It’s the most beautiful sandwich ever made. I love this and i’m seriously crying while writing this because i want it now. If you ever get a chance, try it.

Coffee addict, Gunpla builder, SMT fan.
TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023 @675.32 »

I have an extremely specific order that’s custom made and i tell everyone i meet for the first time about it. I love onions. They’re one of my favorite foods. I get italian bread and teriaki chicken. Then i get sweet onion sauce . Then i get onions, peppers, and more onions. I sometimes put cheese on it but sometimes i don’t. It’s the most beautiful sandwich ever made. I love this and i’m seriously crying while writing this because i want it now. If you ever get a chance, try it.

This sounds so incredibly yummy, but my breath would be heinous afterwards! Onions are great, though.
For years I got the chicken terryaki, but lately I've been going with the chicken bacon ranch sandwich on wheat, and it's really great too.

wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023 @702.11 »

For some reason the only subway sandwich that doesn't give me stomach troubles is the meatball marinara, everything else I've tried from there have given me really bad stomachaches >.< I have the same issue with most fast food meats. It makes getting quick cheap meals pretty annoying, and I usually have to go for vegetarian options, but they're not usually as tasty u_u

worldwidewar
Casual Poster ⚓︎

🖕💩 👽👎💩🖕 👽💯➡️💩

iMood: worldwidewar

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2023 @707.96 »

I haven't been to Subway since last year (which doesn't really mean anything), but I really liked The Monster with pepperjack cheese and jalapenos on it.

\   ^__^
         \  (oo)\_______
            (__)\       )\/\
                ||--WWW |
                ||     ||
thesolitarygamer
Full Member ⚓︎

why do they call it oven

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023 @874.91 »

Oven Roasted chicken, American cheese, on italian herb bread with lettuce, pickles, salt, pepper, parm, and buffalo sauce on it. Everytime I go to subway I always get this. Always great.
strwbtea
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2023 @667.85 »

This made me realise I've actually never before been to Subway.

debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2023 @498.11 »

meatball marinara is super yummy  :chef:  although tbs i’ve only been to subway once…

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2023 @528.62 »

The girl reading this.
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2023 @598.55 »

I would love to expand my horizons , I'm a bit of a picky eater, maybe I'll consider trying your guys' orders when I have the chance!  :ozwomp:

So,, my usual order consists of:
Double chocolate cookie
Tuna-and-Mayo sandwich with nothing else, 6 inch Flatbread
Salt and vinegar chips

SOrry if this order is a bit sad, I've been ordering the same thing at subway every time since I was a little kid and I'm a little stubborn about change.

BTW can we all agree that SubWay smells AMAAAAAAZING , ugh, i love how it smells  :loved:

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2023 @159.05 »

I would love to expand my horizons , I'm a bit of a picky eater, maybe I'll consider trying your guys' orders when I have the chance!  :ozwomp:

So,, my usual order consists of:
Double chocolate cookie
Tuna-and-Mayo sandwich with nothing else, 6 inch Flatbread
Salt and vinegar chips

SOrry if this order is a bit sad, I've been ordering the same thing at subway every time since I was a little kid and I'm a little stubborn about change.

BTW can we all agree that SubWay smells AMAAAAAAZING , ugh, i love how it smells  :loved:

Stealing your order tomorrow! Also YES!!!! I think it's on purpose, also it might have already been said but subway cookies are ethereal

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2023 @169.68 »

I'm not big on sandwiches because I prefer meat hot and veggies cold, so they don't mix well. When I go to subway I usually get a toasted BMT with cheddar cheese and pizza sauce on an Italian herb and cheese bun and then hold all the veggies.

I'm a bit of a picky eater, maybe I'll consider trying your guys' orders when I have the chance!

I know this pain. As I kid I would miss birthday parties and sleepovers because I didn't know if I could eat what they'd be serving for dinner. My diet is a lot more rounded now, but still not what you'd call adventurous. The worst is that people call it "picky" when the truth is you don't really have a say in the matter because it's an eating disorder. It's something you have to work hard to overcome, not something you choose to be.
Numberedpaws
Casual Poster

He/It - Gay little number

StatusCafe: algebralien

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2023 @170.82 »

Know this is an older thread but I love talking about weird sandwiches.

My usual order which I've gotten for the last 12-ish years of my life (including from Quiznos!)

Turkey, Provolone, Black Olives, Extra mayo/mustard, Italian herbs and cheese bread. Sometimes I get bbq chips on the side and add them to the sandwich for extra crunch.

I have no idea why I order it this way, I just have since childhood. Also I'll get cucumbers on it because I feel bad and I know my mom would want me to eat more vegetables, so I pull the cucumbers off and eat them  :chef:

Hello! Hi!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What are some of your favorite 404 pages?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 14
Views: 3096
Last post April 13, 2024 @766.34
by oerrorpage
[Open Call] Favorite Recipes

Started by NightdriftBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 4
Views: 1641
Last post December 16, 2021 @301.70
by cinni
If you had the ability to eat anything, what would be your new favorite food?

Started by Icey!Board ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 29
Views: 2980
Last post November 07, 2023 @809.28
by Capybara

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi