Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @329.24 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  ⚛︎ ∙ Share your Resources
| | | |-+  Tarr's very special adopts

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tarr's very special adopts  (Read 627 times)
tarraxahum
Full Member ⚓︎

Xx_O_o_xX

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tarraxahum
iMood: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: January 29, 2023 @957.01 »

Okay so you know those website adopts where it's just lovingly drawn lil guys who you can put on your site in your lil adopts collection with a link back or sometimes even without? I mean, that's a rethorical question.

Well, if you're one of those people who collects adopts like those, then hi, I've just put up a page on my website with personally drawn adoptees for you to potentially pick from (should you want to, of course). Nothing fancy, not exclusive or interactive, just cute kind fun.

The whole concept behind the page is somewhat personal to me, so I've been wanting to do this for a while :grin: You'll see what I mean.

:ozwomp: Here's the link! :ozwomp:

"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
RodFireProductions
Jr. Member ⚓︎

🍄🖤🐀

StatusCafe: rodfire8181
iMood: rodfire8181
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023 @301.75 »

Also I've always been one to empathize and pack bond with inanimate objects way too quickly. I feel you. It makes me have problems with getting rid of things.

I really like the premise of these adopts. They're really cute and wholesome. I couldn't help but adopt the sock muncher and fry.

we art, web dev, and game dev
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023 @962.21 »

I often feel like this:

These are really sweet; they have a subtle humour that grows on you the more you look at them - the toys section is particularly poignant, theres just something so sad about time and lost toys - I suppose its our first step into mortality.. balloons are kinda the same :ohdear: Have you watched The Red Balloon (1956)? I think you'd like it!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (2)

Mushroom Adopts + Guards

Started by RodFireProductionsBoard ⚛︎ ∙ Share your Resources

Replies: 4
Views: 813
Last post August 03, 2023 @77.01
by RodFireProductions
Autistic special interest/fixation webring?

Started by Y2KStardustBoard ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings

Replies: 4
Views: 364
Last post December 03, 2023 @494.39
by Y2KStardust

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi