This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @969.79
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Coming out


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: Coming out  (Read 5833 times)
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #15 on: Spring, 02 Mar 2023 @759 » Toggle Font Embed

I still can't believe all the support I got!!! A bit of an update on this, I have finally came out to most people in my life! I am so much happier now that I am being myself  :ozwomp: I also dress way cooler now  :ok:

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #16 on: Spring, 03 Mar 2023 @013 » Embed

I also dress way cooler now  :ok:

I have always thought that women have way better fashion options! It makes me really jealous. Men need better options than jeans and hoodies without getting too formal.

Oh, and congratulations again on coming out to your real life circle! I hope it all went well.

Logged
doubleincision
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: doubleincision

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #17 on: Spring, 05 Mar 2023 @818 » Embed

we've just barely met but i am so happy for you! as something of a Vintage Trans(as in, i came out over a decade ago) i can tell you that it's gonna be a wild ride but this may be the best decision you've ever made for yourself. i once saw an antique trans website describe us as people who share a gift, and that's how i like to think of our existence. it makes me so happy to see you embrace that gift and receive support here :transport:

I still can't believe all the support I got!!! A bit of an update on this, I have finally came out to most people in my life! I am so much happier now that I am being myself  :ozwomp: I also dress way cooler now  :ok:

so many trans women i know have unimaginable levels of swag it's like you girls come out and get a free coupon for the dopest fits i've ever seen

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/VboGEkt.gif

appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Laid my son on the bier, burned the wreath
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: Spring, 06 Mar 2023 @844 » Toggle Font Embed

Congrats! Welcome to the club, so to speak.
i once saw an antique trans website describe us as people who share a gift
Huh, that's a verbiage I quite like; I'll have to take note of that

Logged

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
starbreaker
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: starbreaker
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #19 on: Summer, 16 Jul 2023 @921 » Toggle Font Embed

More power to you, OP.

Logged

https://starbreaker.org/assets/buttons/starbreaker-88x31.avif

as all kingdoms fall, let my will be done on earth, and heaven be damned
zanarkand
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


october | they/them
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: mintyorca
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #20 on: Summer, 22 Jul 2023 @934 » Toggle Font Embed

I still can't believe all the support I got!!! A bit of an update on this, I have finally came out to most people in my life! I am so much happier now that I am being myself  :ozwomp: I also dress way cooler now  :ok:

congratulations!! this makes me so happy to see :'-) coming out definitely has the added benefit of upgrading personal style in my experience  :happy:

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gVft4KF/1079631h0r3gppdcn.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/4d5pXVY/0072-lesbian.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/w6MdLF9/754957zzz2cuge9i.gif
https://i.ibb.co/X3t01Pr/1559199xzchn8ai6q.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/4tVxK8n/tumblr-166aa089661349005125e11a8a1a073a-9a266c47-250.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/BB8DJJ2/207178sqnkto6rwe.gif
https://i.ibb.co/sQfK8P5/ezgif-3-7183c3dbd1.gif
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe