Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @480.88
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  Free Hand-Drawn Graphic Requests


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Free Hand-Drawn Graphic Requests  (Read 2721 times)
Commodorn
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Major Daikon
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: miffedbastard

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Glove World balloonFlinstone VitaminT'hy'laGreat Posts PacmanParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!
« on: Winter, 12 Dec 2024 @044 » Toggle Font Embed

I've taken a liking to the idea of taking a picture of traditionally inked art, running it through a monochrome filter, and coloring it digitally to make a digital graphic. (I could use a little more practice with inking traditionally, too. I'm not particularly great at it unless it's freehand, but that doesn't always work out for most things).

Here's an example of graphics I've already made this way with old(ish) drawings of mine:

https://commodorn.neocities.org/images/artwork/graphix/shyguyredA2.pnghttps://commodorn.neocities.org/images/artwork/graphix/shyguyredB2.png

Regardless of whether or not you'd be using it for anything, what would you like me to make? :O)

Logged

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
https://i.ibb.co/ZGcCNRH/fuckingtechnology.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/LQxWzJn/GUNSTREK.gif

Artifact Swap: Brick MailGlitter MailTerletI met Dan Q on Melonland!Plankton
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 12 Dec 2024 @047 » Toggle Font Embed

Woah, that looks so cool! Can you do a buzzy beetle?

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
serenefork
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


a Beanie Buddy!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: serenefork
iMood: serenefork
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
PolyamorousA WizardReply MailFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 12 Dec 2024 @050 » Toggle Font Embed

I love the crunch to this! I would love if you drew a fish themed wizard… The fishzard… I would want to put him on my everyone’s site room and maybe my site’s homepage…

Logged

Septimus - he/they/fae - my website
https://img.flowergame.net/1157505.pnghttps://img.flowergame.net/1155807.pnghttps://img.flowergame.net/1155043.pnghttps://img.flowergame.net/1154924.pnghttps://img.flowergame.net/1156055.png


Artifact Swap: Chaos1 coinBubble Mail
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 12 Dec 2024 @287 » Toggle Font Embed

Draw me a friend my boy

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
BlazingCobaltX
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 12 Dec 2024 @584 » Embed

Can you draw a Pokémon? Any of your choice :cheesy:

Logged

https://blazingcobaltx.neocities.org/images/arceus.png
invader_gvim
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Don't scream for help. Fight together!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Sent On Earth By The Almighty TallestJoined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 12 Dec 2024 @635 » Toggle Font Embed

I've taken a liking to the idea of taking a picture of traditionally inked art, running it through a monochrome filter, and coloring it digitally to make a digital graphic. (I could use a little more practice with inking traditionally, too. I'm not particularly great at it unless it's freehand, but that doesn't always work out for most things).

Here's an example of graphics I've already made this way with old(ish) drawings of mine:

https://commodorn.neocities.org/images/artwork/graphix/shyguyredA2.pnghttps://commodorn.neocities.org/images/artwork/graphix/shyguyredB2.png

Regardless of whether or not you'd be using it for anything, what would you like me to make? :O)


Could you draw a version of my avatar with legs?  :ozwomp:  :transport:

If not, then perhaps the Linux Penguin doing something silly?

Logged

Commodorn
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Major Daikon
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: miffedbastard

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Glove World balloonFlinstone VitaminT'hy'laGreat Posts PacmanParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 12 Dec 2024 @928 » Toggle Font Embed

In case anyone's confused about why it seems like I skipped a bunch-- I'm not doing these in any particular order. Pay no mind.


Can you draw a Pokémon? Any of your choice :cheesy:

Here you go! I know very little about Pokémon, but I like how radioactive this guy looks.
(Edit: Noticed that the body could use a little extra shading after testing how it looks on a blank page. Updated the images.)

https://commodorn.neocities.org/images/artwork/graphix/spinarak-webbed.pnghttps://commodorn.neocities.org/images/artwork/graphix/spinarak.png

Draw me a friend my boy




* friend.png (1.49 kB, 184x193 - viewed 1168 times.)
« Last Edit: Winter, 13 Dec 2024 @303 by Commodorn » Logged

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
https://i.ibb.co/ZGcCNRH/fuckingtechnology.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/LQxWzJn/GUNSTREK.gif

Artifact Swap: Brick MailGlitter MailTerletI met Dan Q on Melonland!Plankton
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #7 on: Winter, 12 Dec 2024 @947 » Toggle Font Embed




AHAHA! YES! thank you, I  have a little friend to sit in my computer files now (downloaded him!!!)

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
Yoylecake420
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


SOUR CREAM!!!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: axempink555

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #8 on: Winter, 12 Dec 2024 @985 » Toggle Font Embed

Thanks for the offer. Since I can't think of a single request, why not spin a wheel to decide which request you'll be doing.

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/bNQKzCJr/yipee-three.jpg
BlazingCobaltX
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #9 on: Winter, 13 Dec 2024 @400 » Embed

Here you go! I know very little about Pokémon, but I like how radioactive this guy looks.
(Edit: Noticed that the body could use a little extra shading after testing how it looks on a blank page. Updated the images.)

https://commodorn.neocities.org/images/artwork/graphix/spinarak-webbed.pnghttps://commodorn.neocities.org/images/artwork/graphix/spinarak.png
What a cutie, thanks so much!

Logged

https://blazingcobaltx.neocities.org/images/arceus.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #10 on: Winter, 15 Dec 2024 @866 » Embed

Ok this is a neat idea! I guess I would request a silly little pic of my goblinsona and my fave toon Rothgar just hanging out together somehow I dunno, sitting or whatever :D

Reference for both:

This is Rothgar:
Rotghar 1
Rotghar 2

This is me!
Goblinsona me

I am excited to see whatever this turns out :D


Logged
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #11 on: Spring, 29 Apr 2025 @259 » Toggle Font Embed

Can you draw a really pretty butterfly with long pretty eyelashes  :eyes:

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe