Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @730.19
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  M&Ms redesign


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: M&Ms redesign  (Read 3310 times)
easy_breezy
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


PonPon
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: hax_man

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: Winter, 23 Jan 2022 @096 » Embed

I looked up the news about the M&Ms redesign and... Mars is shady as hell. The more I looked into it the more disturbed I was was about their history. No wonder people have been accusing the company for trying to steer people's attention away from their corrupt side.

The best way to sum it up is that they somehow thought that putting poison in their candy was a good idea

Logged

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 23 Jan 2022 @107 » Toggle Font Embed

DUDE! Now I can sell classic M&Ms packets at double cost :omg: :omg: :omg: :ozwomp:

(Yes I actually keep a stock of M&Ms packets in case anyone ever trys to buy them)

Bring back the green ones go-go boots! (Disclaimer: I have never actually heard of a go-go boot and could not identify one if required)

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
easy_breezy
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


PonPon
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: hax_man

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 23 Jan 2022 @116 » Embed

DUDE! Now I can sell classic M&Ms packets at double cost :omg: :omg: :omg: :ozwomp:

(Yes I actually keep a stock of M&Ms packets in case anyone ever trys to buy them)

Bring back the green ones go-go boots! (Disclaimer: I have never actually heard of a go-go boot and could not identify one if required)
I find the redesign kinda lazy. They clearly just copied over another character's limbs onto the green M&Ms body and trued to pass it off as an attempt to be progressive.

Though, there's probably more to this.
I've posted on my website that I've caught wind that there's a dark side to Mars that they could be trying to keep people's attention away from with this marketing campaign.

Logged

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe