|
|
|
|
|
|
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
    
 

So many stars! ⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: 
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: 
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
    
|
 |
« Reply #273 on: Summer, 29 Aug 2026 @880 » |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered Artifact Swap:     
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Peri L'Flamme, Towerkin of Magma
Casual Poster

 

i miss my buddies ⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Itch.io: My Games
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:

|
 |
« Reply #281 on: Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 @524 » |
|
is it just me or is the chat right now not working? its only like a couple messages there and my usual good morning/evening thing didnt go through
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan   
|
|
|
Dan Q
Hero Member ⚓︎
    
 

I have no idea what I am doing ⛺︎ My Room
RSS: 
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
 
|
 |
« Reply #282 on: Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 @759 » |
|
s it just me or is the chat right now not working? Working for me. Sometimes I've had it fail and messages don't go through, but refreshing the page usually fixes it.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Artifact Swap:  
|
|
|
|
|
knifex
Full Member ⚓︎
  
 

create⋆collect ⛺︎ My Room
iMood: 
Itch.io: My Games
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
    
|
 |
« Reply #284 on: Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 @864 » |
|
hi! I've been working on my profile for the Halloween design contest and I found a few things!
Most importantly, is there any reason why the Signature .catbg is the only one who's located inside .windowbg .creator? Heres an image of where I think it should go.

The second request I have is selfish: I'd love for the .avatar img in #up_summary and #up_buddies to have a blank container around them, so that I can give them image frames like I did in my comments, since you can't apply ::before to self contained tags like img. Thats super minor tough, I get it if its not pertinent!
Thank you for your time
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 @912 by knifex »
|
Logged
|
Artifact Swap:
|
|
|