Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @417.79
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  Faithful, Editable, Wii Recreation using HTML!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Faithful, Editable, Wii Recreation using HTML!  (Read 2777 times)
KatiePla.net
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Hey you, backup your files! Yes, do it NOW!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: katieplanet

Artifacts:
Under Construction Gif ProviderJoined 2024!
« on: Spring, 01 May 2024 @748 » Toggle Font Embed

I had this file saved on my desktop for a long time, and was planning on using it as a site map. I later decided against it (it's not mobile friendly, which is important to me) but I figured I'd share it here, since its an awesome recreation and deserves to be used somehow!

This is a faithful recreation of the Wii homepage, featuring Wii music, sound effects, animations, and even has the expand/minimize feature when selecting a certain application!
https://katiepla.net/Forum%20Posts/Screenshot%202024-05-01%20115303.png
https://katiepla.net/Forum%20Posts/Screenshot%202024-05-01%20115321.png

Here's the link: https://github.com/andrewplus/Wii.JS/

Note: I did not make this, this was created by AndrewPlus on GitHub - GNU license (free to use, edit, and distribute, so long as you do not distribute the edited copies)

Note 2: For some reason only the index-old.html file works for me, not the original index.html. If you're viewing the file, open the former and not the latter!


Its so so so cool, I wish I had a better use for it! In the code you can customize the applications on the homepage, meaning you can use this homepage to link to to other websites or parts of your own site. I personally think it would make a killer site map, but the possibilities are endless!

If anyone ever uses this for anything, please share so we can see!  :ha:

Logged

     https://katieplanet.neocities.org/ForumPosts/fruit.png

World's #1 Tamanotchi Fan - Please feed DJ★Starr!! (He likes fruit!)

DJ★Starr says..."Backup your favorite files NOW, there is no better time than today! Always support the best option for the world, not the most likely one! Going vegan is really worth considering - modern animal agriculture is terribly cruel. You are so unique and needed in this world - never be afraid to shine your true light! You are always allowed to change, and you're capable of incredible transformation! Trans rights are human rights! Be brave."
Absentmind
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View ProfileArt


Torture me with sorcery
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanSmashing Pumpkins Live June 2024 !First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 01 May 2024 @756 » Toggle Font Embed

This is really cool!! I actually stumbled across the classic xbox 360 blades done in HTML and CSS recently found here:

https://gilbert-p.github.io/xbox_dashboard/


Also found a style guide, which I thought was cool, for the blades here: https://digiex.net/threads/xbox-360-style-guide.15469/




* zlLD7Hq.png (206.25 kB, 1180x779 - viewed 104 times.)
« Last Edit: Spring, 01 May 2024 @758 by Absentmind » Logged

https://sig.rsbandb.com/s/78/Ugly%20prick.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe